Chapter 56 : Day Of Despair

Monday morning , snow falling from the sky softly touching the leaves and falling on the ground with the cold breeze hitting it , it was a gloomy day .. birds chirped for about an hour when the sun fell upon them but stopped on the account of the misery of two teenage girls ..

it was that day , the day everybody says goodbye to their precious daughters , sisters , friends .. the only thing everyone had in common was that no body had ever thought of being here , at the funeral of these girls , girls that hadn't even started their future , girls that had their whole life ahead of them , a life that their parents had plan for them , a life that they aways dreamed about , being something , getting married , having kids , starting a family of their own , all that vanished with a mere moment ..

ladies and gents , girls and boys from all over pallet town came to bid their goodbyes , dressed in black , flowers and candles in their hand ,a fear of death rushing through their veins .. a crowd of people gathered on the church stairs and between this crowd a group of boys and girls stood distinctively ..

eyes red and swollen , cheeks wet from all the tears flowing like a river every minute , dressed in black with candles and lilies in their hands , why wouldn't they bring lilies , they were Rebecca's favorites ..

walking inside the church , everybody sat at their places on the benches waiting for the service to began, on the main entrance , Ethan stood motionless , he couldn't bring himself up to getting in that building where he will see the last of her. ash realized that he was missing and went back and held his hand

"i cant " he whispered

"i cant either , but we have to " she said fighting her tears trying to be strong for him

"we have to do it for her , for them " she patted his shoulder and helped him get inside ..

they entered and at their first sight , they saw two coffins on the stage , covered around with orchids two candles lighting on each side of the coffins , everybody had settled down , the priest had opened the coffins for everybody to pay their respects and get a last look at rebecca and ian ..

light music played from the speakers , oh the love ian and rebecca had for music was beyond explaination , the comfort they seek , and the connection they felt with the words and the melody .. tia and Ash had requested the chapel to play these few songs that their best friends loved

I don't know where I'm at

I'm standing at the backand I'm tired of waiting
Waiting here in linehoping that I'll findwhat I've been chasing

I shot for the skyI'm stuck on the groundso why do I tryI know I'm gonna fall downI thought I could flyso why did I drownI'll never know why it's coming down

ash and ethan took their seats , and one by one they saw how ian's parents and rebecca's parents bid their goodbyes, their moms breaking down at the mere look of their kids , their sisters shock and wretched that ever moment was plane agony , their fathers trying to stay strong to hold their familes together but GOD knows how broken they were inside , first little girls were taken away from their arms in the hands of Evil , the evil they were suppose to protect them from .. guilt and despair all rushed in their veins with sadness ..

"i cant watch it anymore " tia burried her face in her hands

"i did this " she said

"its my fault " she cried burrying herself in tears , braddin embraced her in his arms

"its not baby , its not " he covered her and let her cry in his arms