Chapter 59 : The List!

*Flashback*

7 Years Ago'

"Hey , Can I Come In ?" Salmen Entered the Thomas House , as Tally lead him in ..

Ian's mother sat on the couch , trying to smile and greet him in , but she couldn't help but feel the absence of her girl when her friend walked in ..

It had been a week since Their funeral .. Salmen and Ash kept quiet visits to their families .. trying to sooth them and help them get through this hard time ..

"What would you like honey? Tea ? Coffee ?" Ian's mother Asked politely

"No Mrs.Thomas , I'm fine .. I was actually here to , I was , umm , I don't know if its something I could ask for but , I , umm . Could I " He mumbled words that made no sense and he knew it , he was really nervous of what he was going to ask and what she'd say , it was really awkward ..

Mrs.Thomas read the expressions on his face , she was no mind reader but she knew in this moment what he wanted .. Ian could never see the love in his eyes but her mother always did .. she smiled looking at him ..

"You can go in her room and you can take as long as you like " she said resting her hand on his arm .. he was startled by her answer he looked at her with grateful eyes .. and Tally lead him to Ian's Room !

He entered the Room and he knew that it was Ian's , the fact that there were alot of books in her shelves , novels particularly , Her room was organized just like she always used to keep it ..

"I'll give you sometime alone , You Can Look Around If You Like" Tally smiled at him , he nodded thankfully and she left him alone as she walked downstairs ..

He took a deep breath and sat on her bed , the Room still smelled like her , it reminded him of her , of her softness and her essence , he wanted to preserve that essence somehow , keep her close to him ..

*Flashback End*

"There he is "Tia looked brightly in the Direction where Salmen was standing in a Blue 3 Piece Suit , looking amusingly Handsome as ever , At The entrance of what seemed like a Small but Lavish Banquet , It was Decorated with a Decent White And Pink theme.. with Ribbons and Flowers perfectly engulfing the door ..

The Main Door had a Podium Dice behind which stood a man with the invitation list , So it seemed liked it was a private event , but most Men entering the banquet were in their Business clothes , some women in their Pencil Skirts and some in long dresses ..

"Uncle Sam " Brian Yelled waving vigorously at Him .. but Salmen was so busy in talking to smeone that he didn't hear him or see him ..

"Let's go , " Roy said encouraging the kids to walk while taking Ian in his arms .. but Ash stayed at her place confused , as if she was looking for someone .. when she looked around she couldn't find Rebecca , "Where's Rebecca ?" She asked Britsia , who was waiting for Rebecca to get out of the Car

"Still in the Car , she's so Lazy " Britsia stood on her toes looking for Rebecca through the car window

Ash chuckled at her "Rebecca Evelyn Ushawn Rider , Get back her this instant " Ash yelled focusing loudly on her name

"Does she always yells at her like that ?" Tia whispered to Roy

Roy laughed " only when Rebecca is being typical Rebecca " He said smiling ..