Chapter 40 : Unlikely Incidents

After a few minutes if struggling with herself trying to decide if she had made the right choice by not telling anybody about this .. she remembers how when in movies she would see something like this and yell at the character to not fall.for the trap she now realized how hard it was to make a choice so tough   she couldntr endangered the life of her kids her husband , and she could also nit just sit back and let ian die , how can she ? When Ian has always put her first , always fight for her , she had tod save her even if it meant loosing her self .. it didn't matter ! What mattered was that the people she wanted to.protect were safe , her family her friends and now ian will be safe too.

She got out of the cab in.hurry paying the driver , and closed the door , she was shook to see the abandones area in the mist of the dark night it felt even more horror than before , the driver just stayed there for what almost felt like a strong 3 minutes while tia was just staring at the building finding the courage in herself to go inside , seemed like he didn't wanted to.leave her alone in here , but when tia confidently took her steps towards the entrance he had no.other choice but to leave ..

Just by looking at the dark surroundings , tia had goosebumps but she had to be brave enough to go in and save ian , after all this time it was her turn to do something for ian and she couldn't step back ..

On the other hand , Ash had now dialed Rebecca after loosing all hope that ian was alright or coming back , but somehow Rebecca was not recieving her call.  Salmen ran out on the streets and yelled for ian to come back to him or call out to him , his anxiety was turning into horror , the worst of scenarios playing into his head like movie , and he hated everybit of it .. why did he even let her go with Natalie , alone in the night , he was such a fool to even entertain the thought let alone approve of it ..

After a while he had given up , he rested his hands on his knees breathing heavily "where are you ian ?" He whispered to himself fighting the urge to punch himself or anybody that comes infront of him ..

He had no choice but to return back to the house and so he did and found Ash still trying the phone ..

"What happened ?" He asked, looking at her failed attempts to call Rebecca "She's not picking up " ash told him , trying again

"May be she's driving " he reasoned , while he was also thinking if he should wake braddin and tia up or not , and even if they do that, and went out to find ian then who will take care of the kids ..

Just as he was lost in thoughts he saw Roy's car pulled up in the driveway , he ran upto both of them ..

"Did you find her ?" He asked just as he reached then , and to his disappointment Salmen and Ash shook their head in disagreement .. "oh God " Roy slammed his haNd on head..

And in that same moment , Rebecca had finally received the call and yelled hello quite ffor awhile becauseAsh had his hand down and couldn't hear her ..

"Helloooo , Asheiii ???" Her voice came out even loudly and jerked the three of them asthy noticed th ongoing call ..

"Rebecca , hey hello ,yea I'm here " Ash gripped.her attention just before she was going to.hang up

"Nice of you to acknowledge that you called me madam , " a shiver went down their spine as they were about to break the news to.her..

"Rebecca something's h- " Ash started but was interrupted by Salmen who put the phoneon speaker and stopped ash "Are you Driving ?"  He asked , and ash and roy understood immediately why he woul interrupt ash ..

Rebecca was rather confused by his question , why would he suddenly ask such a thing and also the thought that ash was trying to tell her something got mixed up ..