1

This is a story totally made up. It will contain some violence (physical abuse and rape). But also it will contain sex and cursing. If you can't handle that, please don't read. Please remember to let me know if I need to change anything. Thank you and enjoy!

*Mia*

I hurried home after school. This was the last day of my senior year. My mother and step-father won't be home for a few hours. If I'm lucky, I can get in, pack a bag or two, and be gone by the time they get home. I needed to be gone before he comes home. Last night almost broke me.

Last night,
Dinner was over, I was washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen. Gary entered the kitchen and was watching me. I tried to ignore him. I knew it was going to cost me, I just didn't know how much.

"You think that you are too good for me and your momma now that you are graduating?"

"No sir."

"Yes you do! Miss high, and mighty, high school graduate, You're too high class for us!"

He grabbed a handful of my hair and flung me against the refrigerator. My back hit the corner of the door. "I'll show you how we deal with the high and mighty snobs! You will never be free of me!" He started hitting me in the stomach and ribs, using both fist. I couldn't make a sound, I had no breath. It wouldn't help anyway, my mother was probably drinking a glass of wine, waiting on him to finish. My brother was in jail, even if he was here, he would be cheering Gary on. I have always been on my own, even when surrounded by family. So I didn't make a sound. Within a few minutes, I felt sweet oblivion coming. I started slumping down to the floor. "Hit my face!" I whisper. "No bruises that can't be covered! You know my rule!" He yelled. As he started kicking me in the back. My world went black.

I woke up hours later and noticed that my pants were down around my ankles, He had raped me again. At least I was unconscious when it happened. I look at the clock over the stove as I pulled up my pants, three o'clock. I still have time to put some clothes and money in my backpack. I get up and head for my room, by this time tomorrow, I will be away from here. Safe and away!

Nine hours later:

I run into my room and gather my clothes into a duffle bag then leave as quickly as I can. Hours later I finally pulled into a gas station. I needed a break from driving, some food, and gas. I knew that I still had hours of driving to go. I just now felt that it was safe enough to stop for any reason. I can tell that I have a broken rib but several are bruised. The only thing that has always saved me from bruises and broken bones in my face is that he didn't want easily visable bruises. Otherwise he would be investigated.

After pumping and paying for the gas, I went across to the cafe and ordered a burger. Soon I was full and on my way to Clearview, Wyoming. Where nobody knew me. Hopefully, he won't find me. After another ten hours of driving, I reached the hotel that I would stay at until I find a job or another place to stay.

It is a cute little place. It was made of log and stone two stories tall. I checked into my room at three in the morning.

"Well aren't you a night owl! I hope you enjoy you're stay!" The cheeky young girl said from behind the counter. She couldn't stop popping her gum the entire time she talked. Before I even stepped away from the counter, she was already talking on her phone. "Yeah he's hotter than fuck! Gurlll you don't know the half of it! I saw his junk! I was drooling before he even offered me a first taste."

I shook my head, "disgusting!" She looked at me and rolled her eyes. But continued with her conversation. I entered my room and made sure that my door was locked. I undressed and climbed between the sheets.