9

We ate the creamiest pudding ever created! Then Mia tried to clear the table, but Bryce and I stopped her. "Mia Bella, go relax, we have this taken care of." She sat at the island while I washed and rinsed and Bryce dried and put away.

When we finished, we went and picked Mia up and took her to the den. Bryce sat down at one end of the couch and I close to the other. We had Mia laying with her head in Bryce's lap, her legs in my lap. Bryce started to run his fingers through her hair, massaging her scalp, she moaned in pleasure. I rubbed her feet. "Now, what do I need to know about what makes Mia happy?"

"Having a warm home, food, and clothes on my back. A hot shower or bath doesn't hurt."

I started running my hands up her legs, massaging as I went. "Where do you see your future?"

Mia chuckled. "Right here. What do you see in your future?"

"I see us married. What is your opinion of that? You with two husbands?"

Mia looks from me to Bryce, then back again. She sat up on her knees facing the back of the couch. She bit her lip and looked from me to Bryce, back and forth. After taking a deep breath, she looked at me. "I want to try a relationship with you both. I won't promise marriage to both. Bryce has asked me to be his wife. I have accepted." She bit her lip again. "I don't know how this will work out, or how it works period. But I'm willing to try. I just ask that you are patient."

"That is music to my ears Mia Bella!"

"Seal the promise Mia mine." Bryce said.

Mia leaned forward and kissed me. I quickly deepened it. Sliding my hands up her body from her hips to her neck, while I slip my tongue into her mouth to make love to her tongue.

She crawls onto my lap. I pulled my lips from hers. "Mia Bella, Can I make love with you?"

"Yes! Please do." She answers breathlessly. Then she looks at Bryce.

Bryce smiles. "Use our bed Braxton. I will go lock up." He leans over to kiss Mia deeply. "Enjoy it my love! I'll see you later."

"Ok Bry."

I stand while still holding Mia in my arms, we go upstairs to Mia and Bryce's room. Soon it will be my room too. I pull her t-shirt off of her and groan at the sight of the little black lace bra. Next her jeans go and I discovered matching panties. "You're killing me with the lace." I pull my shirt and jeans off. She sucked in her breath. She ran her hands over every inch of my chest. She kissed the soaring eagle tattoo over my heart. The American flag is caught in his talons. The kiss almost drove me insane right then and there.

She looked up and smiled at me. "That drives Bryce crazy." She runs her tongue over my chest, nipping my nipples with her teeth.

"I won't last long enough to make love to you if you keep doing that." I took her bra and panties off along with my boxers. "Mia Bella, do you want me to use a condom? I have some in my room."

"No my love." I kissed her and licked her from her neck to her breast. Paying attention to both, then continued to her navel, before going lower and hitting the honeypot. My tongue went crazy with her clit as I inserted two fingers, pumping slowly. I couldn't wait very much longer. I feel her body tightening around my fingers just before she flies apart. I replace my fingers with my mouth, drinking every drop of her juice. When her orgasm is over, I lick my way back up her stomach, I grin when I feel tremors in her stomach. Gotcha! "Mia Bella, can we continue?"

"Yes Braxton! I want to make love to you."

I line myself up and sink into paradise. I hear Bryce shut the door. I know that he has been standing there for a few minutes. Mia moans my name as I start pulling out, then pushing back in, again and again. Mia lifts her legs around my waist, causing me to go deeper. I can't hold back, I speed up and slip my hand between our bodies to find her clit. "Mia Bella, Mia amore! Come fly with me!" Her body tightened around me, milking my cock, as we came together. Her head is thrown back as she moans my name over and over in rhythm with my thrusting. "Oh my God! Mia Bella, I love you!" I roll us to my back. Our breathing is rapid, but slowing.