Epilogue

Ten years later:

"Moooommmmm! Dad said that I can help train the new buckskin mare if you say its ok. So can I?" I hear my nine year old son yelling from the mudroom. He doesn't realize that I'm upstairs, nor does he care where I am, because he takes after his daddy.

I go downstairs and put my hands on my hips. "Trenton Marcus Davis! What have I told you about screaming when Ginny is asleep?"

"But I didn't know that she's asleep! So it shouldn't count." He responded. Looking at him is like seeing the pictures of Bryce and Braxton when they were little. Brown hair curling at the bottom blue-grey eyes and dimples. My little boy knows how to charm women already.

"That does not excuse your yelling in the house, no matter what time of the day it is."

"Yes ma'am. But can I help dad with the buckskin?"

"I will have to talk to dad about that. Where's Frankie?"

"She's outside with daddy working on the saddles. Daddy said that poppy and Grammy are supposed to come by and go riding. So they want to surprise Grammy with the old saddles."

"And where is Drake and Gage?"

"Papa came and took them to the woods to get some firewood loaded, and Mary is helping Dana cook." He replied.

"Alright, if dad said that its alright for you to help train the mare, its alright with me. But you must listen to every word your dad says, and do everything that he tells you too. If he tells you twice to do something and you don't, that's it, You're done."

"Yes ma'am! Thank you momma! You're the bestest!" He hugged me and ran out of the back door.

In the ten years that we have been married, we have six kids. Three boys and three girls. Trenton and Frankie are nine year old twins. Drake and Gage are my seven year old twins. Mary is five and Ginny is three. Now I'm eight months pregnant again with twin boys. Lord help me! My husbands think that it shows how good they are to me. I think it shows how nice I am for them to use as a baby factory. But I'm not complaining! I love every single one of my babies, young and old.

We haven't heard a peep from anyone in Texas since the wedding reception. Cara ended up quiting school and is still working at the front desk at the inn. She is also a waitress to help support her daughter that was born ten years ago. The brother, Keith, was put into prison for drug trafficking. My step-father was killed in a jailhouse riot in Texas, after he was found guilty for raping a fifteen year old daughter of a career criminal. Tristan apologized to us for what he said and did. He owns a used car dealership in town and married with a couple girls, who he is extremely protective of.

All of the grandparents are extremely proud of all the their grandkids and spent time with each of them. I told Mary that I was afraid of having too many kids. We were already needing to add rooms. And that was before I got pregnant again. We have plans drawn up to add two more rooms and another bathroom.