5

Bryce's pov:

Oh my God! Hiring Mia was the best decision I've made all year! Cooking like this will earn her every cent that I pay her, even if she doesn't clean. She has opened my tastebuds to heaven. Usually I can't even hear myself think. Tonight, I can hear what everyone is thinking, judging by the moans coming from every man at the table, I imagine they are thanking me for hiring her to cook. Then she goes and mention chocolate cake. God I hope that she's made two of them! I can't help but laugh at all the moaning coming from every mouth with cake in it. I finally pass the last of the plates, all that's left is me and Mia. We sit down with our cake. I take my first bite in to heaven. "Oh my God! Mia mine! We are definitely getting married!" Everybody starts laughing. I lean over and give her a kiss on the cheek.

Mia clears the table as everyone goes outside. The men go to bunk house/ cabins. Tristan goes with them, I go to make sure the horses are secure. By the time I get back to the house, Mia is sitting on the back porch. She hands me a cup of coffee as I join her. "Mia mine, that was the best roast that I have ever tasted. But, if you have any more of that cake left, I may have to fire every single one of those men, including Tristan, just to keep it all to myself."

She chuckled. "I baked two of them. So there's still plenty."

"I'm so in love with you Mia!"

"You just love the food."

"Nope! Its you! The food is just an addition."

"I have a question Bry."

"Shoot."

"How does it work? A poly-relationship? I don't understand how it would work emotionally, sexually."

"Well, the woman is waited on hand and foot. Her every need is taken care of. Lets say you are the woman. Myself and, lets say my brother Braxton, are your husbands. We will do all the money earning and make sure that you aren't lonely, upset, or unhappy. What one of us can't do, the other one can."

"But isn't there jealousy over whoever is getting the attention at the moment?"

"No love. We know that we will get our time. Sometimes that's at the same time."

"I don't understand how that works either. What if I can't handle it?"

"We will only do what you are comfortable with. Our top priority is you, love"

"How do you figure out who goes with who?"

"I've had relationships with Tristan as the other man, and my brother. It just depends on the woman. But to tell you the truth. I think that Tristan is too immature for you."

"Quite frankly I do too. He likes to joke around and bailout when it's time for responsibility. Like at the cafe this morning. He ate didn't have a problem with anything. When we started talking about who is responsible for what, he had to go talk to his mom. Then he went to your truck when it was time to settle the check. He was laughing and talking to some guys while others unloaded the feed, while you and I unloaded the car. That reminds me of my mother and brother." Just then her phone rang. She tensed and pushed ignore.

"Who was that Mia mine? You're tense all of a sudden."

"My stepfather. He's called twice now."

"We can have your number changed."

"That won't do any good. This is a new number. I don't know how he found out the number."

"Can I see your phone?" She hands me the phone as it chimed a message notice for a new voicemail. I listened to the message.