Heart eyes

[Y/N]

"Goodbye! It was nice seeing you all again."

I hug my own Avengers team one by one and they left.

I turned around to see Peter rocking bed hair.

"What the hell, Peter?! You scared me to death!"

"Sorry."

I shook my head and I realized something...

"Oh, Shit. I forgot your twin!"

"Who?"

"Tom Holland."

"It's okay. Who cares?"

I shrugged and moved on. After the guests left, we had our own breakfast buffet. While we were eating, I asked them how it was when they met their twin.

Cap:10
Nat:10
Bruce:8
Tony:1
Clint:8
Thor:9
Loki:6

"Why one, Stark?"

I asked.

"It's because I thought I am ONE and ONLY Tony Stark. Gorgeous AF"

"It's okay, Tony. At least you're smarter than him."

Bruce offered, and Tony suddenly perked up.

"Yeah...Yeah, you're right, Bruce!"

I look at Bruce and gave him a thankful look. Bruce just smiled at me.

[Bruce]

She finally noticed me!

Oh fuck, I sounded like a child.

"Hey, Bruce?"

Tony called me on the back while I was staring wherever and whatever I was staring at. Maybe I'm staring at something? I stood up and met him on the back.

"Do-do you like her, Bruce?"

I was shocked because of that question but I recomposed myself quickly.

"Ma-maybe..."

"Good luck, Science bro... You have a lot of enemies here."

And he left. Ok, That's weird. It was nice of him to say that, but it was really weird when I know that he is one of my rivals.

...

[Y/N]

Oh yeah... I didn't train ever since I got here. They didn't observe me. 

I saw Cap and called him

"Hey Cap!"

"Hello, (Y/N)." He greeted me with a smile. Damn, why do all of them have cute smiles? 

"How come I never train with you and join you with your missions?"

"I don't really know too..."

"Then let me spar with you."

Okay."

"Alright. Let's go." 

I went back to my room, and grabbed some bag that is filled with extra shirts, and changed into a big black shirt that I tied its bottom. I went back down and saw him wearing a tight-ass shirt that made me forget to breathe for a second.

"Shall we go?"

"Yes, please,"

I hope he didn't see me drooling LMAO.

...

I stared at him and he lunged at me.

Too slow for me.

I dodged it and kick him in his thighs and he fell down. He almost grabbed me but I caught his hand and I did my Fuck-you-I'll-beat-your-ass technique.

"I'm both scared and in awe because of that. You're really awesome you know?"

I just shrugged but said,

"Thanks. I guess..."

Deep inside, after being complimented, my ego started to grow. We sparred some more, until we were both tired.

"Nice strength."

"Nice try."

I  laughed while he gave me a playful glare. The ever-so charming Cap.

"Thanks for sparring with me, baby."

I winked and leave with him blushing like crazy.

[Steve]

She's making me crazy day by day.