She'll have her revenge

3rd POV

"Damn."

She muttered as she looked at the clock, seeing it's only three in the morning.

She thought about what happened yesterday, she can't stop staring at the pictures that are hanging on her wall, her smiling with the team. She realized that even though her past is shit, she can't just always stick to that bad memory. She has a life to live and to enjoy with her family.

She went to the kitchen to drink water and she saw Tony alone, scotch on his hand. She hesitated to ask him if he's okay but Tony looked up and Y/N knew the answer.

Puffy bloodshot eyes Tony started to speak.

"My ACDC playlist was deleted."

"Sorry man. Can't do anything about it. Just download it again if you have time."

Y/N sighed and shook her head.

"Well, how about you?"

"I want to drink water."

"Try milk."

"Okay."

She opens the fridge got the milk and started pouring some. She didn't notice Tony checking her out. He saw her eyes were a little bit red.

"Everything alright?"

"Yup."

"Then, what's with the eyes?"

"Nightmares."

Silence came as both don't know what to say after that. Anyway, dear Y/n just bid Tony a good day and try to sleep again and just hope it's a good one.

"Excuse me? Good day?"

"Do you even know what time is it?"

Tony checked the time and said that it's three. He realized that because his face shown it all.

 He realized that because his face shown it all

"Oh my God..."

"Well, thanks for the milk advice I'm getting sleepy. Good day."

.........................

I woke up and felt a little bit better. I'll thank Tony again later. I took a bath, brushed my teeth, and wore these:

 I took a bath, brushed my teeth, and wore these: 

And my hair is like this:

"Good morning. I'll get going."

<Stop right there, woman!"

I stopped and turned around to look at Tony.

"I forgot this to ask, What did the three of you do in your house?"

"Pietro and Peter?"

Someone choked once again.

"Yeah."

"They visited me to see if I'm doing well."

Wanda's POV

Wanda
Pietro

You didn't tell me this.
I... I'm sorry
*sigh.. Wait... How do you know her address?
I followed Peter
How did you know Peter?
Well...

*Flashback ya'll
Pietro's POV
I was chilling in the living room then I saw a brunette. I whistled to get his attention. He turned around and raised his brow.

"Not to be rude but, who are you? "

"Pietro. I have a twin sister, brunette. She's Wanda. You weren't there?"

"Pardon?"

"On Sokovia, I mean?"

"No."

I just nodded and asked,

"Where are you going?"

"Y/N's place."

"Can I go too?"

I saw him hesitated and said sure.

We went ahead and he called a cab. We went at the same time and he told the address.

(Y/N's place)

I got ahead to the door and I heard him said,

"Wait!"

I turned around at him and asked what and he said that the payment.

I said that pay for me. And the glaring contest at Y/N's door started.

FIN.

You really are an asshole.
I know right.

Y/N's POV
I saw the twins using the telepathy and shrugged. I smirked at Tony who's looking at me.

"You can ask Pietro."

I turned to go to the elevator and down ahead I go...

"PIETRO! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THERE?!"

I heard Tony yell and lost it.

After I got to the ground floor, my phone buzzed and read the text,

"Reunion of the batch '93 in the high school, ____, on April 21. What to wear? Formal. What time? : 7:00 pm."

I smirked,

"Oh, what do you know? I'll have my revenge..."