Hello again II

I opened my eyes and slowly became aware of my surroundings. 

And I feel in pain. Like I'm squished. And then I remember people cuddling with me. Good thing the couch is R E A L L Y big. I looked at my watch and saw that it was only 12 in the morning. I tried my best to slip by, but a hand stopped me from doing it.

"Jagi... Stay with us."

"What does "Jagi" mean?"

"Cuddle with me first."

"Jeez... So needy."

I came back to my old position but adjusted so that I won't feel pain.

(The position is: Hobi> Yoongi>Y/n)

He pulled me closer and put his arm over my waist. He put his mouth near my ear.

"You want to know what does that word means?"

"Yes."

"It means darling or honey. Now shut up and let me sleep... Jagi."

"Wha-What?"

...For the first time in my life, a simple seduction made me weak.

"I... I need to pee and water."

"Just hold it."

"But I really need to pee right now."

"Aish...Fine. Just come back here."

"Tsk. Fine."

"Did you just "tsk" me?"

"Shut up little meow meow and I'll make you regret starting this."

He grumbled some gibberish words and released me from his grasp. I hurriedly went to the bathroom and peed. And after that, I went to the kitchen to drink water.

I got to admit that it was fucking hot. When you look at him, the first thing that you'll think is he's really cute. But when you hear his voice... Forgive me for I have sinned. 

...This isn't fair.

I came back to my position and he immediately hangs his arms around my waist.

"...Good girl."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Timothée Chalamet who?

Good thing I fell asleep because I can't keep up with him.

........................

"Good morning."

After I woke up, I immediately went up and took a shower and changed into comfy clothes. I came back down and cooked them breakfast. Minutes later, they woke up and greeted me. They ate and complimented my cooking skills. And now I and Hobi are in the living room while Yoongi was washing the dishes.

"Should I call the rest of Bangtan here?"

"Yeah, you can call them."

And after that, a knock was heard.

"I don't think that's needed."

Hobi and I opened the door to see the rest of the Bangtan and the Avengers who were having a staring contest.

"Yah. Come on in, people."