Quickie... That sounds wrong

Y/N's POV

"We got a mission and you're in it."

Sam said and made my eyes wide. It's my first time to go on a mission... I was both nervous and excited for the first time. I don't know if I'll be good for them... I might trigger my coping mechanism which is making jokes by using different senses of humor.

"This one's big..."

I looked at him frowning and said,

"That sounds wrong, darling."

Steve blushed. I stole the file and began to summarize it.

"So, this one is a big problem. So we're going to Sokovia to stop Tony's creation known as "Ultron" who magically created his own body there and plans to just blow up the Earth or something."

"Why the fuck SHIELD know all of this?"

"SHIELD knows everything."

Clint said. I frowned at him and said,

"But I thought Nat knows everything. Does she get the information there?"

"Oh, No! She's the one giving information..."

"Chill..."

"Sorry..."

Clint sheepishly smiled. I have a feeling they're together. I just shrugged and waited for Steve.

"When would you like to go there?"

"Tomorrow, I guess."

Tony said and the others agreed. Steve sighed and nod

"Alright, we're going there very early. You must wake up at 4 am."

A lot of people groaned but nodded nonetheless. I'm just glad that I wake up early in the morning.

4 AM ........................

3RD POV

And because Y/N streamed UGH!, Spring Day, Black Swan, Filter, and Louder than Bombs, she slept late. And now she was woken up by the one and only Steve.

"Morning. I see that you're all suited up."

I stretched and stood up. I was told that I have a suit that is waiting for me. I then asked him if he can get it. (in which he did.)

I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I was only wearing my undergarments when he came.

"Ah... Thank you, Steve."

"You-You're welcome..."

He hurriedly excused himself and went out of my room. I then didn't mind so I checked out the whole suit. It looks the same as Natasha but the belt was black with a silver lining. Since they knew that I bear elemental powers, surely this fabric is really strong and durable.

I went outside the building to see them all suited up. Except for Tony.

"You look like you're having a civil war with yourself."

He glared at me slightly and told me that he wasn't able to sleep.

"That's a mood. I swear BTS is sabotaging my life ever since I stanned them."

"BTS who?"

"The Legends."

"I don't get it, but do you."

We went to the back of the building where planes and jets park and go. Minutes later, a huge aircraft came here. 

"What is that?"