Chill

Y/N's POV

Today, I plan on spoiling them. But... The people whom I'm going to spoil isn't here at all.

I went to Wanda's room and saw that she was sleeping soundly. I double-checked the time which is already 11 in the morning. There I realized, the jet lag. *Sigh, I changed my clothes to comfy clothes and watched TV.  

The news came and it was all about the King of Wakanda who died because of an explosion while having his press conference. I'll be damned if the one who caused this isn't Hydra. Speaking of Bucky... I'm glad that he's safe. Since I'm already hooked on watching, I connected my phone to the TV and streamed BTS songs. I really tried my best to not scream and not blast the music because of them. 

Ah... I suddenly remembered the old members of 2 days 1 night. Yoon Si Yoon, Cha Taehyun, Kim Jongmin, Defconn, Kim Junho, and Lee Yongjin. The show had a lot of changes but some staff remained. Even though the old members are gone, at least the show is still on. I watched some episodes of the new 2d1n and it was fun. They're funny and cute.

Anyway, I went to Wanda's room and saw her putting makeup. I look at my watch and saw that It's 11:40 in the morning. 40 minutes? Did I watch for 40 minutes? I just shrugged and called,

"Wanda?"

Good thing she was finished because if she hasn't, she has to repeat her make-up.

"Ah... I'm just glad that I'm finished putting make-up."

She said while looking at me through the mirror I said sorry and she continued to talk,

"That's okay and Pietro is still sleeping."

I nod and excused myself.

[Pietro's room]

I double-checked the place if I went to a monster's place because even though I'm in the hallway, I can hear his snore. Like, who even snores that loud? I went inside and saw his room is clean. I sat on his bed and gently shake him.

"Hey..."

He opened his eyes and after that, he looked like he was alert for some reason.

"Good morning. Are you okay?"

"Yeah-Yeah. I'm okay."

"I see... Well, I and your sister will be waiting for you in the living room. Did Steve gave you extra clothes yesterday?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay. Well, we'll be waiting in the living room, okay?"

He nodded and I stood up and went out of his room.

Pietro's POV

"A morning wood. My dick... Jesus said that you need to chill okay?"

I'm just glad that she didn't notice it. I stood up and get the clothes that Steve gave me yesterday. After that, I brushed my hair and went out of my room to go to the living room to meet them.

........................

"Yeah! You're the teddy bear of the Avengers!"

I saw her confused face while being surrounded by the others. Loki kept chanting "Teddy bear" to her while the rest soon followed.

"Fine, fine. Come here."

She then proceeds to hug every member and few lucky members get to receive a pat on the back while hugging her. I then went out of my hiding spot and went to the living room.