Chapter 1: The Wish

THERobbie: @5SOS great job on the gig! You guys are awesome! 😆

I clicked tweet and there goes another message that I'm 200% sure will be ignored or go unseen. But it's the only way I get to express my support for the boys since they are so far away from me. I know they come here in London often but when I try to meet them thousands of girls block the way. So I just gve up on that hope

5 Seconds of Summer's popularity grows every second and my chances to meet them decreases. It's not that I'm unhappy for them. It's just that they are not my little secret anymore.

I checked my tumblr and scrolled down through my dashboard. Pictures, gifs and videos of Luke, Michael, Ashton and Calum filled my screen. Oh God. When will I meet these boys?! I decided to torture myself more by looking for fanfics written by other members of the 5SoS fam.

While in the middle of a deep and touching scene, a sound came from my phone. I looked at it and saw a message from Charlotte, my bestfriend.

Go to sleep! I know you've been up until now!

I looked at the clock on my bedside table. Shit. It was almost 2:00 am. I have to wake up early tomorrow. But I wanna finish the story. No you do not, Robbie. Let it go. I have to finish it. I'm almost done. Go to sleep! NO! YES! URGH!

In the end, my sensible self won. I closed my laptop and closed my eyes.

*****

"One burnt caramel frappuccino for Leslie!" i shouted.

I am one of the baristas at a small coffee shop. It's not big and famous like Starbucks but we get good reviews from customers. It's a cozy place and I love it so much. The owner, Martin, is gay and also one of the best people in the entire world. He let me worked here even when I was like 15. I started as a janitor and worked my way up. It was fine and dandy to me coz I love this job!

As I work on the customer's order, I started to sing "Too Late" by 5SoS. I can't help it. They are just too good!

"Hey! Robbie! Stop singing and do your work!" Tina, my co-worker, yelled at me.

"Oh bugger off, T! You know you love my singing voice!" i jokingly said.

"Alright. You got me on that one." she replied with a smirk.

"Speaking of singing voices, are you going to that concert? You know, for that band you obsess about?"

"5 Seconds of Summer! And no I'm not. I didn't get to buy the tickets." I explained.

"Well at least you'll be breathing the same London air as them." She laughed hysterically.

"Haha! I wished I'll see them though!"

Yeah. I wish I'll see them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, guys! This is the first chapter of the series and I hope you like it so far. It is a tad short but it's only the introduction to Robbie and I wouldnt want to get in so much detail till later. Thanks again! :)

-emeraudefalls