<two>

Park Sora

The Alpha of the Black Moon: a.k.a Alexander Hill

Currently, I was engrossed by an old horror movie, with my ten-year-old sister who couldn't help but start a commentary throughout each scene.

"Run, you imbecile!" She shouts as she starts standing up on the bed, "relax JiJi." I chuckled, pulling her down to sit.

"No, do you understand that she could've run, but is now trapped because she has waited for a man that died two minutes into the movie! Two minutes!" She stressfully repeated, shaking her head with pure frustration.

"Give the movie a break, it was made by humans." I reasoned while she sighed in response, "point taken." She replied, after a while as I put my focus back on the television.

Our time was soon interrupted, as a girl that I remembered as Jessica, who is also known as Sierra's best friend or favourite goon, barged into the room with a pant.

I hate to admit, but she looked really nice, as a blue champagne dress went well with her skin and her naturally straight hair.

For once she looked decent, rather than messy.

Raising one finger, implying that she needed a minute to catch a breath, while we simply watched her, as we thought there must be a very good reason for her ruining our movie night.

"What are you doing in bed?" She looked over to Jihye, like she was crazy, then looked at me and a look of pure disgust passed her eyes, "the better question is... why you with her?" She crossed her arms, glaring at me.

"If you don't remember, she is my sister and I like to claim it, unlike the other one. So if you don't mind, excuse yourself if you're going to be disrespectful towards her because I'm not having it and also I will fling you across the hall. Try me." Jihye threatened, with an eyebrow raised.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes, "anyways the Alpha of Black Moon is here to search for his mate. Everyone is downstairs, your mother sent me here because she began to worry on whereabouts and if you were with..." She dragged her eyes over to me, making me roll my eyes as I began to get tired of her behaviour.

"Whatever you have going for me, can you chill the fuck out, because I'm tired and I don't want to smile at your funeral knowing I put you into that state." I snapped, feeling my eyes darken in anger, while she flinched and ran off.

"Jihye, it's time to cut our movie night to an end. Now go and get changed in your white dress, and surprise me with a beautiful hairstyle. I trust you, alright!" I give her a small smile, but a groan was delivered instead.

"I don't want to go. But seeing as you told me to, then I guess I shall." She sighed, and rushed off to her bathroom, readying herself.

And with a small smile, I headed to my shack and grabbed an outfit wrapped in a plastic cover from my lovely friend, Rachael. And then rushed off to the packhouse and entered my small bathroom and perfected myself to full content.

I stepped out with a stronger aura, that stunk of confidence and I loved it, but it sucks when I will have to walk around the hall and the balcony around it. It's a shame, no one will have enough time to admire.

A huge window gave me a reflection of what I looked like, and I sharpened well enough to be cocky.

A white jumpsuit, with a low V-neck, complimenting my body in a sophisticated way as a gold belt clasped around me, secured and ready to shine following on top with a white jacket suit.

My outfit really was a head-turner, but also moveable to fight, but I hate to admit, it will suck if blood is split on to this.

I let my hair fall down, showing my wavy hair that laid mesmerizingly inches above my waist.

As for my makeup, it gave off a natural vibe, clashing well, with my nude shade lip gloss on my lips, finalising the whole look.

It took everything to not smirk at myself, as I strolled into the hall of people who disregarded me, as their eyes widen at my appearance.

Even Kyle, my ex-mate was staring at me in a lustful way, while he was in the middle of a conversation with Sierra, who was now glaring at me.

I chuckled and began walking around the perimeter, to check if everything was going according to plan.

Soon, a small presence greeted my side, making me automatically smile as I looked down at Jihye.

"I can't let you walk around with no entertainment." She grins, as she nudges my arm, while I shook my head in disbelief, but smirked as my step-mother was glaring at me. Seriously... what is her problem?

I stopped thinking, as a delicious smell invaded my nose, making me feel drowsy at the scent but giggle a bit. As it was an amazing scent, mixed with apple pie. It had a homey smell attached to it, drawing me in.

"Why are you smiling like a weirdo?" Jihye asked, scrunching up her nose as she stared at me, "I think I might be the cause of it. Aren't I right... mate?" A voice spoke, making me shiver at even hearing that.