<twenty>

Mi Sun

Was I shocked my own daughter was pulling a gun on me? No, not in the slightest, I would too if I were her.

Mae was by my side, always has been, stressing on every little thing while I was carefree.

"I order you as your Luna to clear the ballroom, right now." She shouts at her pack, proudness shun at her control, but sadness overtook for the situation we are in.

Once the doors were shut, a girl that resembled my daughters mate, looked startled as well a man besides her.

With the two boys behind them, holding my other daughter tight, she probably wouldn't remember me... I'm such a horrible mother.

"Why did you leave me?" She starts, Mae held my hand, as I only nodded to her, reassuring her poor heart.

"I had to leave, you saw me get banned." I answered back.

"But, why didn't you take me?"

"You know I couldn't, I barely survived on my way to your aunts pack, you would've died."

"Taking me with you was the better decision, than leaving me here with those disgusting men!" She screamed, as I shut my eyes for a moment.

"You're right." I whispered, I should've never left them suffer, I lived my different in harmony and peace never once going back... too scared.

"I'm sorry baby-"

"Don't." She silenced me, nearing me.

"Sora you don't have to do this, she's your mother." Mee says getting up, "a mother that left me to die." She scoffs.

"Sam, I swear if you mind link Alex's elder sister, just know I'm not hesitating." She growls.

She raises the gun to my head, "any last words?" She raises her eyebrows.

"I'm sorry I didn't leave you without tell you, who your right father is." I whispered, "my what?" She echoes.

"Who's my father?" She says, "the same as Jihye... you guys are not half sisters. You both are copy and paste of your father and I." I chuckled dryly.

"Then tell me who is my father." She whispered, "nevermind who is your father. Kill that woman." Hunter says, appearing on the stage next to Alexander.

"No, I want to find out who my father is." Sora says holding onto the gun tightly, staring straight to my eyes, "do you want your mate to die instead?" Hunter growls.

"He's already dying, I know you would pull that trick on me, so I thought why not do it myself." Sora growls louder, the blonde girl gasped, tears falling.

"Clever girl." Hunter smirked, as I just stared at him, it's been a long time since we've seen each other.

The man I despise, the man who killed Sora's father, the man I love and will forever love.

"Hunter killed your father." I say, "he killed him after he found out I was pregnant with Jihye." I continued, glaring him down.

"He was so in love with me, that he tore my happiness away, drying me up and throwing me to that wicked man." I spat towards his direction.

"James was your fathers best friend, well supposed to be, he reassured my safety and everyone else's." I trembled, thinking of my stupid naive ways.

"Three years passed and I fell in love with James, I had your memories changed and wiped off any collection of your father." I sighed.

"Because James advised me too... he said you'll be in less pain and learn to love him, like your father." I sobbed, the pain returning.

"You still treated him like a stranger, as if you knew he was never your father, from there I thought I failed as mother." I stopped, taking my moment.

"But that wasn't even the tipping point, your father wasn't dead, Hunter and James tricked me." I laughed coldly, "once they found out I knew, they threatened me with your lives." I fiddled with my fingers.

"I told your father everything and he wanted blood, for being left to die in the woods for being separated from his babies for too long." I smiled softly, remembering us reuniting.

"He had an army ready for them, he's the beta of Rory's pack, Beta Daniel." I say proudly, "but he wasn't Alpha and had to use Rory's permission which was declined because of the alliance." I sigh, composing my anger.

"I lived beautiful moments with him and will continue doing so, meaning a sick bed won't stop me." I chuckled, smiling at that.

"He wanted to come." I lifted my head to see Sora, pushing the trembling gun away from my forehead.

"But I didn't want to scare you and make you hate me." I whispered, her eyes red with tears, falling continuously.

"Lies, she did that because she knows your a monster." Hunter roared, playing with my words.

"Shut that woman up and kill her Sora, what are you waiting for?" Hunter shouts angrily, I closed my eyes, the same time a loud bang was released.

The same time the door broke free.

My frantic heart couldn't handle it and gave out.