<twenty two>

Jihye

I'm scared.

Being trapped here, betrayed by people, who I thought had loved me.

This was beyond scary and I just want my sister.

The door croaked opened, stopping my thoughts, while echoes of footsteps were leaking in.

And in came the person I didn't expect.

Rachael.

What is she doing here?

"Hello, joyful Jihye." She threw in my old nickname, as she neared me, "missed me?... or did you just forget about me." She sighed.

"What is going on?" I whispered, confused on why she is here.

"It's too big for you to understand, but I'll say anyways, because you'll have to know what you're getting tortured for." She laughs, then stops, a blank expression showing.

When did she turn like this...?

"Let's start." She smiles cheerily.

I stared at her, startled, "I loved Sora. Not only as my best friend, but as my lover, but of course she never saw me... in that way." She looked elsewhere, before resuming.

"So I acted like a best friend, did everything she wanted, until that disgrace man popped up and took her away from me." She begins to glare, in my direction, as if I created that anger.

"You were already annoying me, as it was always Jihye this and Johor that, but that was easy to block out." She rolled her eyes, "but the guy that took her, made her not look back once." Her eyes twitched.

"And I needed to change that." She snarled.

"I was her everything, she needed me. For her to not even message me, send a letter or even email me. Hurt me." She shakes her head.

"So, I watched her, for awhile before threatening the twin alphas that I will reveal everything they did to the Alpha King with evidence." She chuckled, as she shakes her head.

"I wanted her to feel like she was trapped and run back to me, but of course he was there." She growls, "there was one thing I found there as a surprise." She smirks to herself.

"My brothers." She whispers.

"It was a sob scene and I knew I instantly got them, because once I told everything. They were ready to kill you on the spot." She giggles quite madly, but I didn't react, as it was all too much for me.

"Anyways, I had to adapt my plan and change things last minute, as she began to get a bit resistant, so I took something she valued." She grins, at her achievement.

She then looked at her watch, "I've got things to do and a girl to comfort, meanwhile you've got some pain to endure." She laughs, as she exits and a man enters.

He had no emotion on his face, analysing me, like he wanted to know what method was better to get to my head.

Sora ...

please come get me.

Sora

I'm back in my old pack house, my dress is torn and who I thought was to be my step mom was at the front door.

Once she noticed me, she gasped in such shock and slowly started to walk to me and examine me like a failed experiment.

"Where's your father?" She asked, "if you're talking about your husband then I don't know. He clearly told me a lie throughout my life." I growled, as she jumps back.

I barged past, tired of this act and went in the house, members were here and there.

The Luna started to descend the stairs.

I snarled, as she only blinked in surprise, "why are you here?" She crosses her arm, raising her eyebrow, up in disagreement.

"Where the fuck is your husband?" I growled, getting to the point, everyone, including me was shocked that I revealed such power in a sentence.

She froze and turned, rushing up to where he probably was, where I followed her without missing a beat.

She entered the office and scurried behind the alpha, who looked at me in confusion, like I wasn't meant to be here.

"Get out." I ordered her, she rushed out, with no sayings but echoes of her teeth chattering together.

I sat down, "I know." I say simply.

"I figured." He responded back, staring at me, "so are you going to kill me?" He continues and gets up.

"The one that took you in and helped you grow up to be who you are?" He questions my action, "no." I let out a bland laugh.

"Before I do that, I need you to help me and tell me what's going on." I say instead.

"This is very rich." He grins.

"Sora coming for my help." He says in a mocking tone, I didn't reply, but blankly stared.

"Well, why not?" He laughs, as he goes back into his seat and begins to listen to me.

"Understand?" I questioned, once finished.

He nodded.