<eleven>

Sora

It was nearing 4.

The sun was shining brighter than ever, while Jihye was besides me giving me a pep talk, on playing the nice card by letting her off.

"We both know... you will break her, so please go gentle on her." She tells me, as I nodded, not taking in her words and focusing on stretching.

"Let's start going." She says, as she grabs my hand, as I allowed her to take me to the fighting court outside.

It was bigger than I thought, it was a field, to be exact, with a big, marble, squared floor in the middle. I stretched my arms and shook my body, hyping myself up, "look the chicken is shivering." Janet snickers, with her goons as she walks closer to the square.

My eyes went to Jihye, who sighed.

I took of my cardigan, and jogging bottoms, in my comfortable workout gear, sports bra and some shorts.

I handed my clothing to Jihye, then headed to the square, not before hearing a growl. My head snapped to where it came from, to see Alex stomp my way, like a child.

"What are you doing looking like this?" He asked, looking at me in complete lust, "don't tell me you're one of those mates that control what I wear." I sighed, disappointed.

"No, I'm just amazed on how you can look so sexy without even trying." He groaned, mainly to himself before continuing, "I guess that's my mate for you."

"But I would rather prefer it, if I could see this all for myself." He pouts towards the end, as I chuckled to him and gave him a peck.

"I've got a girl to damage, so off I go." I winked and continued my run to the square, only to see Janet look as if she wanted to tear my head off, I almost let out a laugh. But instead grinned, which only made her grind her teeth like a cartoon.

Once I finally got on the square, I came close, unfazed by her stares. I got into my stance, but stopped when I saw Alex stand on the square and face the crowd. I stood by him, while Janet on the other side posing.

"Rules of the game." Shouted Alex through the loud handheld speaker, while looking into the crowd, as they cheered happily. I caught Jihye on the shoulders of Sam, screaming my name, making me smile to myself.

"Don't shift into your wolf, otherwise you'll be disqualified. You also can't half shift, otherwise you'll be banned from entering the fighting court and will be helping the omegas for a month." He says, "we all have respect for them and what they do, so they might teach you a thing or two if you're not trying to cooperate with the rules."

"Other than that, fight until someone taps out. You may start." He shouts, then sends a wink my way and hopped off the square. The action, of course wasn't missed by Janet.

With a growl she leapt my way.

a/n

sorry for uploading the chapters late, there's a lot going on, but I'm hoping to post more soon.