<six>

Sora

Confusion is what I feel, and I really can't express why, because there were many links to questioning my aunt.

With a huge exhale, my eyes looked over to the garden, and my head automatically thought of how breathtaking it looks.

With a small smile, I sat down at the bench with one thought, that put my whole body at rest, can I finally find peace here.

"You thought, I was actually going to allow you... to leave. You must be joking." I hear, making my body tense as my thoughts from peace drifted away.

"I can't believe James made a fucking embarrassment of my name, in front of your mate." He groans to himself, as my mind goes back to his brother urinating in fear, making me laugh to myself but become quiet as soon as I saw his serious expression.

"You are actually funny, funny enough to make me, waste my time to travel to you. Now, unless you want me to grab Jihye by the neck and drag her to her father.. in which I don't mind doing." He grins nastily, "only if you are willing to do this job. I might let you go." He shrugs.

"And remember, I have full control over Jihye, so please take this into consideration." He says so simply while handing over the envelop as if it was bothersome when it was actually one for me. I hate him.

"I'll get-"

"You mean your mate, don't make me laugh. Look over here." He lifts up his phone and reveals his study room in which my mate is in, as well as Kyle and his twin brother. Yes, twin brother.

He was the real Alpha Hunter, he wanted to be in the more shadows and control everything and decided that his brother should be him, but he was only a doll being control on orders Hunter gives.

But yet, he has the audacity to have power in his disgusting ways.

"Your mate is out here acting superior, towards my idiotic brother. When I can kill you, from one thing you love the most. Its name begins with a J." He sings with glee, before stopping and sighs contentedly, until his faces switch up to straight.

"You always stayed right with me. So do right, now... and complete this mission." He glares at me as he, slowly walks back, until he turned around and walked further into the green cover of trees.

My eyes soon fell on the envelope, opening it up, to see... my mother's name?

"Sora!" My aunt's voice echoed, while my eyes widened at the voice, as I panicked and ran away from the scene with shame painted over me. As I'm an assassin, and I do what I hope is best.

Once I located myself in my room, with my sense of smell, I stuffed the envelope in my suitcase and sighed in distraught as my mind was going haywire. My mother?... What did she do to him?

"Sora, are you here dear?" Aunt Mee asked, outside of the room, whilst I sighed deeply before answering a yes and sat on my bed, readying myself for what she was going to say to me.

"Why do you look so stressed, dear?" She raises her eyebrows, as she rushes to me with concern clear in her face, "nothing. It's just that, this new movement might be getting to me. I guess." I smiled tightly at her, as she just stares at me.

"We both know it's not that, as you fit in anywhere, but take your own time in telling me because I am here for you. Even though I couldn't support you on what you experienced, in that wretched pack, my heart was enough to provide you care by sending you as many things as possible." She inhales deeply.

"I'm so sorry, for not being there. I really am." She whispers, as her eyes redden, making me flinch at the sight as I was used to her happiness being presented on her face.

"It's okay and I'm honestly fine, I trust you enough to tell you if something was wrong with me, right now I just need a little sleep and I would be good," I reassured her with a warm smile, something that I haven't done in a while.

She rubs my hand, before nodding and letting go, in what my wolf whimpered at her presence-absence.

Once she finally closed the door, I closed my eyes and allowed myself to fall back on the soft mattress and let darkness indulge me, as I was tired of this world.

A/N:

Hello fellow readers, I'm sorry for not posting as much as chapters, but I'm back and I'm better ;)

A little bit about meeee,

My life has done a whole switch since I entered year 10, yep... that year.

For my British folks, the GCSE mocks for year 10 are killing me deeply and for any year 11's who's done theirs then I wish the best on your mock results and hope you'll get to a good college xx

But this was a special chapter, as I wrote it, by just going with the flow and if it doesn't make sense. I hope you can just help, by writing the little mistakes, NICELY.

Anyways, besides messing about in science and singing badly on my journey home, its almost Christmas so let's scream.

AHH, that shows my passion for it. Que mean girls dance to jingle bells, with my beautiful characters, and if you are a fan of kdramas like me Then I suggest you watch extraordinary you, as it get's you in the mode of thinking for a book you can create.

That's all, for now, until the next chapter.