<sixteen>

Sora

I stopped at the sight of the white lilies, glaring at them, wanting to remove every single one of them.

I looked straight up, staring at the person who caused this, frustration shown as he twiddles with the leaves.

"I see you got my present." He grins.

Air was all he got.

"You're not going to greet me properly, you forgot your manners?" He laughs, as he drops down, walking around me.

"Leave me alone, Alpha Hunter." I only replied.

"Can't do that, your stupid father, ruined my plans by showing up." He groans in annoyance.

"So, as soon as your mother comes, you're going to kill her with a silver bullet in her head." He smiles at me, "don't worry. The weapon is in your suitcase." He gives me a tight smile.

"Why do you want me to kill her so bad?" I questioned, anger clear in my eyes.

"I'm doing it for your own good dear, listen to me and no one gets hurt, okay?" He raises his eyebrow, while I stayed still.

"Exactly." He chuckles to himself, walking off, leaving me startled for a second.

Before my feet took after him,"why did you do that to the boy?" I asked, stopping him.

"I know you have a soft spot for children, so I thought... why not?" He smirks, as he turns around.

"Especially with his condition." He laughs, a sickening smile attached, as he just stares me.

I balled my hands up in a fist, "I hate you." I spat, burning holes at his eyes.

His smirk dropped into a straight line, before his eyes began to spark again.

"You shouldn't." His lips slowly morphed back into a smirk, as he spoke.

"I did you a favour back in the day, did you forget?" He reminded me, making me freeze, eyes burning at the memory I've been running away from.

"That's what I thought." He says to himself.

"Your new packs security needs work, your fathers shit entrance still made him manage to escape along with that thing." He scoffs and then looked behind me, with a smirk.

"Also, tell your mate I said hi, don't say too much or you don't want another to be injured." He chuckles, then disappears without a trace.

I dropped to the ground, in defeat.

"Why is this happening to me?" I whispered.

"Sora, you wasn't meant to listen-" He stopped and sniffed all around me, "why do I smell an Alpha?" He growls.

"Alex." I shake my head, too tired to even respond.

Even though I'm strong countless times in battle, mentally I'm not there or prepared on what's to come, my heart is so fragile...

that my head begins to hurt and I slowly fall into submission, playing the puppet they want me to be.

"Sora, are you okay?" Alex shakes me gently, I didn't respond.

He looked alarmed, that he began to analyse me from head to toe, to check if there's any damage on me.

But it's never physical with me... just mentally. It hurts that it's that way with me, as it's tiring.

At times, I feel so numb, but then is reminded of such pain and suffering I've went through, making me faint.

Mother, you should've took me with you and not leave me to suffer with these wicked men.

She was selfish on that decision.

I threw my head back, a different light to my eye, with a new thought.

Maybe Hunter is right, it's for my own good, I should kill her as she allowed me to suffer.

So it's only fair that I do the same with her, make her feel exactly like I did.

"Sora." Alex shouts, snapping me out of my trance, "answer my question." He says, holding my chin up.

"I'm okay." I replied dryly, swaying my face to the side sharply, losing his grip on my chin.

I got up slowly and headed back, without even waiting for him as I started to get ready for my task, my last assignment.

"Mother." I whispered.

a/n:

i'll post more chapters, before i go back to school, hopefully your enjoying this!

questions? <3