<thirteen>

Sora

"When are you going to trust me?" Alex ask, staring at me, after I said that, taking me by surprise.

"What do you mean?" I questioned, calming my nerves down.

Just tell him. Aurora whispers, I cut our link off, as she doesn't understand that they can easily get Jihye.

"Never mind." He sighs, looking upset at what responded instead of coming clean, "it's okay. I'm alright." I came closer to him and hugged him.

My head began to hurt, closing my eyes shut at the pain, before opening them to have them glow a gold colour.

"Ryder come out." Aurora orders, in which he immediately follows, "yes my love." He answers, then everything became faint on what they were saying.

The voice became muffled, while I stood in the space of nothing, "Sora." I hear gently behind me.

I snapped my head, in that direction, as no one is supposed to be here besides Aurora and I. My stance is ready, while I look on who called my name.

"My child, you have suffered, you have killed which put a dent in my heart. But you shall suffer no more, put trust in your partner or you'll continue to suffer." I hear again, but no face.

"Show your face." I shout, "child don't raise a temper with me, when I'm your creator." She says, sharply.

"M-mother." I whispered, "no." She replies.

I scrunch my eyebrows up, before gasping, "you're-" I was instantly back in control of my body.

I groaned at that, before looking around to see Alex look at me with concern, "you alright?" He says pulling me closer, I nodded as I inhaled his scent.

I pulled away slowly, "let me shower." I avoid eye contact, he nods and allows me to walk to my bathroom that's attached.

"When you come out, go to the dining room, we're having dinner with everyone." He says, before I hear footsteps, which had the same beat of my heart.

Nervousness struck, while I scrubbed off today's fight, once I was done I slipped out and lathered myself with cream before slipping on a cream coloured top along with matching shorts.

I put on some white ankle socks, before rushing down to get some food, by following the scent and hearing the loud voices in the hall.

I came in to see everyone else was in comfortable clothing also, but silence took over.

Is there something on my face?

They all bowed their head, all except one Janet, who couldn't move her neck and was bandage up. I resisted the chance to laugh at her face.

I walked over to Alex's side as he smiled at me in awe, while I gave one back, a real one that made my cheek begin to hurt.

We both walked to a table that had family members and high positions sitting there, while the rest all had two long tables going down the hall.

And we had a children section, it was quite adorable and some omegas clearly enjoyed being there. I would join them later, I thought.

Alex and I both sat down at our seats, "you may eat." His voice boomed, which turned me on from the dominance.

He looked over to me with a smirk and neared me, "you reek of lust my dear." He kisses my neck, before eating from plate, leaving me speechless.

Annie smirked my way, along with Sam.

I didn't bother checking the rest, as I began to eat, staring off at Jihye grinning at the other children as she ate. She looked like she was having fun and all.

My heart softened at the sight, her face reminded me that I had to protect her at all cost.

"Sora, your mothers coming in 2 days time, I'll have a room prepared." He informs me, while I shake my head in disagreement, "she can have my room. I'll sleep in yours." I say.

"We have thousands of bedrooms that could be prepared, but since you said you don't mind sleeping with me, then why not." He smirks, while I laughed at his face.

I caught Janets eye, who looked hurt at his joyous moments, while I winked at her direction as she growls lowly.

"So, what's happening with Janet." I asked, "once she's healed up tomorrow. She'll start omega work, plus she'll be banned from fighting for 3 month." He says, as I nodded at that, as it's fair.

"I was going to ask how did you know all that, but then I remembered your former pack." He says, while I nodded stiffly, at the mention of that pack.

Rachael...

A little boy rushed up to the table, which had the room freeze, "you know you're supposed to be near this table." Alex says, as he sips his drink.

The boy nodded, but pointed at me, "he's a mute." Alex mind linked privately.

What do you want? I signed, which took everyone by surprise.

I wanted to give you a flower. He signed back, pulling out a flower from his back, it was a white lily.

I looked at it in awe and went out to reach it, but Annie grabbed it first and looked at me, as her skin paled and dropped the flower without a haste.

Her eyes widen, before collapsing on the ground, as Sam was quick to catch her body.

"Silver Camo-" She didn't finish the rest, as Sam was already rushing to the hospital.

Silver Camouflage, is something modernised, so your enemies won't think of that sort. It has whatever scent it's laced with, also looks the same, but only a healer can detect the difference.

The silver is terrible for us, as it could get in your skin without a second and travel around as a fast as you would get stabbed with silver.

The little boys eyes turned white, then he dropped like a doll on the ground, as everyone screamed in panic.

What the hell?

a/n

for all my year 11s, good luck tomorrow!
you'll do good!