<twelve>

Sora

I, of course, dodged her attack. She growled at that, while I smirked at her, provoking her further.

This happened to go on for a couple of minutes, playing the game cat and mouse, "fight back." She shouts angrily, while the the square began to rise.

"Are you sure?" I questioned, with a small smile, she slapped me and grabbed me by the throat before slamming me to the ground.

Alex looked at me, alarmed at the sight, while I laughed as she got balls let me not lie.

"You're talking to one of the best fighters, so yes I would like you to fight back, so follow my orders bitch." She growled at my face.

She neared me, giving me a chance to head butt her, then swing my legs low enough to make her lose her balance.

I got up, ready for her next moves.

She threw a punch with anger, as I dodged and threw one in her stomach, followed by dragging her head back.

"I don't take orders by the likes of you." I whispered in her ear, she screams at that and manages to break my grip.

She attempted to weaken me enough, but it didn't work, as I knew that tactic as I used it in my first year of training.

With a sigh getting tired of her attempts, I hit her face with the back of my elbow, followed with a knee to the stomach and up to the nose before slamming her down with the foot to the temple.

She laid there for a second, trembling in anger, while silence held the audience. I looked over to Alex, who looked shocked, which confused me as I was literally from an assassin pack.

Maybe because I have a scent of an omega...

She spat blood near my foot, "I won't lose to you. I don't care if I get disqualified, but I can't handle this embarrassment." She says, which soon turns into a growl.

She's shifting. A wave of gasps, travelled the audience, "she can't do that." I heard so much whispers.

I tilted my head, as Alex looked angry and began to walk closer quickly, but Janet went to the corner of the square and pressed something which made it rise high enough for anyone to jump on it.

She shifted and began to look at me, "submit." I ordered her wolf, which whimpered in response.

"You won't talk to my wolf like that." She growls, as Janet takes over and lunges my way, I grabbed her by the neck and slammed her on the floor like she did to me.

I gripped her fury neck, tight enough for her to whimper stop, but I didn't.

"Submit." I growled, she shook her head, so stubborn but so I'm I. I kicked her leg the other direction, hearing a satisfied crack.

She released a wolf cry, "submit." I growled, she nodded quickly as she was beginning to run out of air.

I let go and pressed what she did in the corner, lowering the square down to the floor, everyone rushed on the square to see the condition she was in.

While she was crying in her wolf form, "I didn't shift." I say to Alex, while I walk past and didn't stop until I was in my room.

"Look at my creation." A laugh, that I hated.

"I'm not your creation dad, how are you in my room? Why are you here... can't you and him leave me alone." I sighed.

"You know we can't, until you kill that wicked bitch then i'll leave, any words you want to say daughter." He smiles wickedly.

I was about to speak, but Sienna turned around on the chair near the vanity, with a glare.

"Nothing father, let's go. I don't want to waste my breath on her anymore, you may leave her but I won't. She's taken everything away from me." She screeched.

"How did you come undetected?" I questioned them, ignoring what she said, "same way you went into other packs." Father laughed, I looked down and up and they were gone.

The potion.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked barging in, but stopped and sniffed the air, before shaking his head.

"Yes." I whispered, while closing my eyes.

a/n
hope everyone is safe, sorry if this chapter is up there, but i'll make sure i complete this story. it's just going to take a lot of time.