Deal

Chapter 16

******

“I want to go look for her, let's go.” I get up from the couch and start looking for my coat.

“Whoa whoa, hold on there Ama, we need a plan, we can’t just jump up and follow it blindly.” Ivan explained. I tried listening to the voice of reason but I just couldn’t.

“Ivan, I have to go for her.” I step closer to him. At arm's length, he grabs my shoulders.

“Amara, listen, I have an idea but I need you to trust me on this okay.” I nod.

“Okay, what's the plan, how are we going to get her back?”

“There’s  no ‘we’ on this Ama, I’m going to go get her and you are going to stay safe, here.”

“Frick  no, what the hell are you saying, I’m not staying here. I’m going with you.” I shake his hands off me and step back.

“No, you are going to stay here, and that's final!” He said in a strong, forceful voice. I stood there, baffled at his response and stared after him for like the second time today. He leaves without a glance back.

Ivan’s Pov

I hated leaving her like that but with what I was going to do, she can’t be with me. I unlocked my phone and called Rick.
"Yes boss?"
"Pick me up, I’m at Amara’s."

I hung up and not much later, a black matte BMW pulled up. I got in and we sped away. Rick looked over at me and smirked.

“Did the Boss’s lady kick the Boss out?” He waited for my response. I looked at him and flicked his forehead. He scrunched his face and rubbed the spot I had flicked.

“So boss, where are we going?” He asked me, keeping his eyes on the road.

“We are going to go pay someone a visit.” I simply answer.

We were outside of the designated place. We rang the doorbell and knocked countless of times, but no one answered. It was getting on my last nerve so I knocked once more. Stepping back, the door opened to reveal a monster of a man.

“What do you want?” The Beast man asked in a gruff voice.

“I’m here to speak to Castro.” I said in distaste.

“And you are?” He asked looking me up and down. I was about to answer when a deep voice rang through the place.

“Bruce, who are those fine gentlemen at my door?” The man neared the door and stepped out. He squinted his eyes at us and they widened in realization.

“Oh, if it isn’t the son of the infamous Mafia leader, Ivan.” He held out his hand, nasty little thing, I cocked an eyebrow at him and kept my hands at my sides.

“Look, I don’t know who you are, I've just heard a few things about you but apparently it seems as if  you know me but kissing ass won’t get you anywhere with anyone, especially not me or my father.” His smile faded and his arm dropped back to his side. His lips were set to a tight grimace and ushered us inside.

Sitting in his office, he motioned for us to sit and as he sat he leaned back.

“So, why did you come here?” He asked.

“I want to make a deal with you.” I answered.

“What kind of deal?” He asked, getting curious.

“A deal you will be stupid to refuse.” I grinned at him and leaned back into my own chair.

He tapped his chin in thought, “And what does this deal entail?” I leaned forward and smiled.

“I know you’re keeping a girl captive and I want you to set her free.” He scowled and stood up so fast that his chair crashed into the bookcase behind him.

“First of all, how do you know about the girl and second, no.” He sneered. I stood calmly buttoning my suit button. I looked him right in the eyes and said in a low voice, “You will give up the girl in the next 24 hours or you will regret it.” I turned away from Castro and saw Rick already standing and making his way to the office door. I had turned around and had stepped away a few steps when he spoke up.

“If I give over the girl, what’s in it for me?” I heard him say and I smirked. Well that was easy. I turned around and with my hands in my pockets, I simply answered, “You get to walk away with your life and the lives of your men but fuck me over and you will regret it.” He paled. He opened his mouth to say something when we heard a small thump. We all turned to the door just in time to see someone
scurry away.

*******************

I know it's been a while and I apologize for not posting but I've been caught up with school and everything and honestly had a bad writers block.. This chapter is short and sorry for that but I'll try my best to make the next one great ❤

Thank you for your support!!!