chapter one

Nov. 24, 2017

julia

i sat down on my chair in the kitchen and sipped my coffee relaxing.

"maam julia, sorry for interrupting but, your flight will be in two hours." lexi, my beloved secretary said.

"ok, thank you for letting me know." I said, this is why i love her, she reminds me things i always forget.

so i quickly finished my coffee and ran to the bathroom and got ready.

-

"Lexi, is everything all set?" i called out, as i packed my makeup in my handbag.

"yes, maam." she answered.

i smiled, both of us exiting the hotel room.

i walked fastly, lexi walking behind me, "um, maam julia, i got a notification from your instagram and it says "jacobsartorius followed you" he's a famous singer, should i follow back?" lexi said mostly out of breath trying to catch up on me.

"I dont have any idea who he is, ignore it." i said, unbooking the hotel room and called an uber.

-

we arrived at the airport the time being 3:04 pm which means I'll have to wait 26 more minutes.

I lead lexi on the waiting bench, "lex, i want you to wait for me here, I'll be in the restroom." I said and set my handbag on the vacant chair.

I walked to the restroom and did what I'm going to do, but when I'm walking back, lexi texted me.

from: a lexi
>> maam, where are you?

to: a lexi
im on my way back, dont worry <<

i texted back, which is kinda hard because im walking.

when i was done texting, i pushed my phone in my pocket and when i looked up, someone accidentally bumped me making their starbucks iced-coffee spill on my white sweatshirt.

"what the fuck?" i screamed looking down at my sweatshirt.

"where were you looking?" i screamed again, looking up at the tall guy infront of me who's also looking down at me with a shocked face.

"dont you dare yell at me like that! dont you know who i am?" the tall, brunette hair, red cheeked, elf eared guy yelled back.

"dont yell at me like that too! you dont even know who i am! and i dont care if you are one of those elf on the shelf figurines!" i spat, putting my hands on my hips.

"and i dont care if you're one of the characters in the netflix show called 'meet me in virginia bea- oh my lord, taylor! I'm very sorry for spilling my coffee on your sweatshirt!" he apologizes, calling me by my name in the show and pulled out his hand towel from his pocket wiping my clothes.

"whatever, i can change, I'll just call my secretary." i rolled eyes and pulled my phone out.

i called lexi, she said she's on her way quickly.

after awhile, i saw lexi with a shirt.

"maam I'm very sorry but this is the only thing that you brought in your handbag." lexi says handing me the plain white shirt.

she looked at the elf on the shelf beside making her gasp, "jacob sartorius, hi!" she said waving at him.

"thats me." he smirked.

"maam julia, this is jacob sartorius! he followed you in instagram awhile ago."

a/n:

hope yall are enjoying this story and try commenting what you wanna see in the next chapter so this book wouldnt die

dont forget to vote, comment and share!

love you!

-eunice (: