chapter nine

jacob

i fixed my hair and smiled at the side mirror of my car, that whole two days without julia to be with was the worst.

but it was worth it, i get to see my fans again. i dont even understand why my mom would want me to go to LA for tour then go home again like, who does that? yeah someone does, only my tour.

im infront of the hotel to surprise julia, hope she will be suprised, even though she will not. i dont understand why she always complain about her being single almost all her pre-teenage life when shes really acting hard to get to the highest level.

i started walking inside, my heart starts to beat like crazy.

i walked to the elevator. after some seconds, i reached the floor her room was on, i fixed my shirt and hair and took a huff as i walked out the hotel room.

i tried looking handsome, for her.

i don't know, her feisty attitude is too cute, i somewhat fell for it.

when i was about to head to her hotel room, i heard her giggling.

"yeah that was really fun! I'll see you tomorrow, lucas." she laughs and opened the door revealing lucas, the guy i now hated.

i stood there clenching my fists, how could she do this to me?

"ja-jacob!" she say in shock and took her hand off lucas' shoulder.

my blood boiled and anger took over me, "step the fuck out of her room, right now!" i say, trying to be calm as possible.

"chill." lucas laughed stepping out.

"just get away, before my fist end up getting you purple eyed." i say through gritted teeth.

lucas held his hands up in defense and stormed off leaving both me and julia there.

"julia, what were you thinking!?" i said, finally letting my anger out when i slammed the door shut.

"nothing, thought I'll just have a friend over." she shrugs and crossed her arms looking up at me.

"what? a friend? didnt you just think of the things that dude could've did to you!?" i say, my hands up in the air to add more actions and to express that im extremely mad.

"dont you talk about lucas like tha-

"oh so you're taking his side now? let me guess, you have feelings for him too, am i right?"

"why are you saying this?" she asks, backing away, "are you jealous? you're not my boyfriend!"

i stopped, am i jealous?

im not. im not at all!

"im not jealous!" i said and raised my hand up like im going to hit her.

"what? are you gonna hit me?" she asks as she looked at my hand.

"come on hit me." she said and held my wrist as she hit it lightly on her cheeks.

"why arent you hitting me?" she said again looking up at me, her eyes glistening.

instead of hitting her, i hit the wall and let out a groan of frustration.

dont cry, jacob.

dont you fucking cry or even tear up.

"why do you even care if lucas is here? you're not even my boyfriend, so stop acting like you are!" she yelled straight into my face, pushing me by my chest making me stumble backwards lightly.

that's when it got me, yeah im not her boyfriend, why am even acting like i am?

i stood there, not knowing what to say, still holding my tears in.

"why arent you saying anything?" she snaps, i looked at her in the eyes.

there's no way she will like me.

"maybe we should end the bet." i said, my voice slightly cracking, "bye, julia."

"let's just forget that we've never met each other." she answered.

right after she has said that, my heart break into pieces.

and with that, i felt hot tears ran down my cheeks.

i turned around to open the door and ran out before she can see me crying.

-

i reached my house, mom's in there sitting on the couch, "hey, sweetie, how was it?"

"it's not that good." i said making it sound disrespectful.

i ran upstairs to my room and cried.

i texted mark and chad.

to: mark and chad
>> whyd you let her hang out with lucas?

>> what did i say?

they didnt reply, i got mad even more making me throw my phone across the room not even caring if it'll crack.

does she hate me?

yes.

does she know that i like her?

lets wish that she dont.

is she crying when i left?

hell no.

a/n:

hey it's blanket (:

hope you guys will understand that im really bad at writing argue scenes, so sorry.

AND THIS STORY IS CONFUSING ASF.

bye. thats all i gotta say.

and oh, i love yall so mothafreaka much! thank you for 700 followers! we're actually close to 1k :,)

IM SCREECHING. YALL HEARD THAT!??!