chapter twenty-three

juliakimbers: jacob please talk to me :<

jacob's notification bar flashed, saying it was from instagram.

he just rolled his eyes, he has blocked her phone number and Twitter and now she's sending him nonstop messages from instagram.

he did not acted all distant and shit, instead, he replied with a simple 'sure'

julia in the other hand was joyed.

juliakimbers: can we like.. meet up?

jacob then replied, "i'm at the blueberry park right now."

julia shot up from her bed and grabbed her purse dashing out the hotel room, not even bidding a goodbye to her secretary.

jacob whistled, wanting the cold breeze to whip off his sweaty forehead because of the jogging he did to spare his free time.

he sat on the wooden bench waiting for julia.

he waited until he took a glance on the slightly rusted gate of the park. there he saw julia who's walking happily into the park, pearled smile plastered on her face.

the girl's smile was so bright, the sun itself was ashamed.

"hey, long time no see!" the slow-mo like scene in jacob's thoughts got cut off as she started to speak.

"y-yeah.." he stammered out, couldn't get proper words out his mouth.

"can.. why'd you asked for a meet up?"

"i just wanted to say thank you.. for the gifts you gave me."

"yeah, sure." jacob nodded. he was too whipped for deciding to give this girl gifts when she couldn't even like him back.

it was awkward for seconds until jacob cut it off, "i-is that it? if so, i should get going."

"no.. i mean, yes? i dont know." julia said looking at the ground.

jacob was confused. why was she so nervous around him? he knew damn well he's the one who should be a nervous wreck right now (he is).

that thought was cut off when he felt the girl's lips placed on his'.

his eyes went wide.

is julia seriously kissing me right now?

he never wanted to kiss back but he did as he placed his hands on julia's waist.

julia's lips was soft, just as he thought it would be and no, her lips doesn't taste like 'candies' like those cliché novels. her lips still is really good on his.

he never wanted it to end. i mean, he longed for it. might as well treasure the moment, right?

until he realized he was kissing someone who is already taken.

and that's where he screwed up, pushing the girl off him.

-

a/n:

KSJNSKSN I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR YEARS IM SORRYYY

but anyways, thanks for reading!! make sure to vote, comment and subscribe! <3