chapter twenty-one

jacob sighed as he set his phone down the hotel's bedside table.

alot of things are running inside his mind.

two can play this game.

he thought to himself and smirked.

jacob shot up and grabbed his phone quickly texting millie.

to: millie
>> hey mills, how about we go out tomorrow.. yeah?

julia cant break his heart. he's a guy after all.

and he's the one who's supposed to break hearts. not a girl.

without even a minute passing, millie texted back.

from: millie
omg! sure, same place & time?😁<<

to: millie
>>yeah. see you then?

from: millie
yes! finally! <<

after that, he left her on read.

-

jacob sighed as he watched millie who was sitting across him scan the fancy italian restaurant.

"i cant believe you took me here, jacob." millie giggled after they ordered.

it wasn't jacob who 'took' millie here. actually, it was her and if it wasn't for her forcing and nagging jacob probably just took her to chick-fil-a.

"yeah yeah. thought i'd bring you here since you said you wanted to." he forced a smile as he tried to not act cold.

"awh, you're so sweet!" millie cooed.

jacob just sat there sitting waiting for their order so the day could pass on quickly.

he asked millie to go out just because he wanted julia out his mad.

but of course. he loved the girl so much he couldn't even go on a day without seeing her.

jacob's thoughts were interrupted when he got a notification from instagram.

it was julia, of course. she's the only account jacob has notifications on.

it was a picture of her and lucas again.

jacob clenched his jaw. he double tapped on the pic causing him to like it.

he didn't care. he wanted julia to notice him.

he looked up at millie who's just looking around awkwardly.

weird. usually the girl would be too talkative and touchy but now, she isn't.

jacob just chuckled and quickly stolen a snap from the younger causing her to flinch.

"hey!" millie laughed.

he ignored her as he was still laughing and quickly typed away on his phone.

'lunch date 🍴 @milliebobbybrown'

hopefully that was enough for julia to notice him.

-

A/n:

is anyone here who already read some of my stories except for this? plz comment i just wanna know (bc im a hoe for feedbacks lol)

-eunice