chapter twenty four

julia was shocked as jacob pushed her away.

it wasn't  just any 'push' jacob did it so aggressively, her chest hurts. because of how aggressive it was and how jacob rejected her.

"y-you cant just kiss me.."

julia was indeed dumb of forgetting she was dating lucas.

and she just KISSED jacob while being in a relationship.

"i-i am sorry!" she bursted out.

"what do you mean sorry?" jacob asked.

"i didnt mean it-

jacob chuckled, "ofcourse you dont! haha, that was meant to be friendly, right?"

"jacob, stop being sarcastic-

"i'm not being sarcastic, julia! i'm just saying the fucking truth. that you, can never return the feelings i have for you."

"listen, i'm sorry if hurt you! i-i used him. i used lucas just to forget because i thought, we're only friends. cliche right? but that's the truth, believe me. i love you, jacob. i'm sorry  for hurting you." julia apologized, placing her hands on jacob's arms.

jacob didnt flinched, his heart raised as julia laid her fingertips against his arms.

"no! if you really love me you should've told me because you know damn i have liked you since day one." he said back.

"i'm sorry but i cant stand this. i cant stand being in the same place with you, the girl who broke me. i'm sorry but our friendship ends here, thank you for the memories , i treasured it..

.. and the thing with you and lucas, please stay strong. i love you, julia." jacob smiled letting go of julia's grasped.

julia released her tears and sniffled, jacob walked away.

she's stupid and late.