chapter five

julia

"you bitch, give me that!" I yelled at jacob now getting on tippy toes to snatch my phone from him.

how could this guy be so tall?

"not unless you give me smooch." he says and puckered his lips disgustingly.

"eww, no, I'd rather kiss a donkey's ass than yours." i say.

"do it then, I'll take you to the zoo." he said and put his arms down.

"ha!" I screamed in accomplishment as i grabbed his hand that was holding my phone.

"I said give it to me, elf!" I said as he tried taking off his arm from mine.

"Julia!" he laughs.

he's still not giving my phone to me so i bit him :)

yes, i bit his arm like bitchass dog.

"ow!" he screamed in pain, "that hurts."

"told ya, revenge is more painful." i giggle and grabbed my phone from him and started jumping up and down happily.

"So what should we do to tell the people we're dating?" he said as he wrapped his arms around me and laid us both on the bed.

"take a picture or whatever." i say.

"wow, this is your first time coming out with a great idea, ms. taylor." he said.

"just do it!" i groaned, does this elf really think I'm stupid!?

he put arms around me, yeah pretty awkward.

we stayed in a cuddling position and i leaned my head on his chest and we snapped a photo in his and at mine.

he posted it saying "this girl, i love her @juliakimbers"

and i posted in mine saying "mi amor💞" and i tagged jacob in the picture.

as usual, my phone began throwing up notifications, i hope the fans will know that him and i are dating.

gosh, what am i doing with my life?

jacob gasped and began kicking while he's laying down and let out a silent laugh.

"julia, my ex texted." he said and smiled, his small dimples beside his lips showing.

"what, what did she say?" i said, he still hasn't told me his ex's name, i wish he'll tell me soon.

"she misses me."

"i dont think you should believe it." i said.

"why though?" he looked at me confused.

"um, i dont know."

"hmmm. it's 2pm! I think we should get going now." he says standing up and pulled my hands.

"finally." I said getting excited, it's my first time eating in a grill, i think I'm gonna pee my pants because of it.

"let's go!" jacob says opening the door and picked me up.

"jacob, what the hell? put me down!" I yelled between laughs.

"told ya, not unless you give me smooch." he mimicked my voice awhile ago laughing.

"bye, maam julia." lexi said smiling as we got out the door.

"ugh put me down, you're annoying!" i said and felt embarrassed because of the people looking at us.

"how could you be so light?" he asked as we got in the elevator.