chapter four

julia

me and jacob pulled up at the venue's parking lot, i did not waste any time so i opened the door and hopped out.

"arent you forgetting something?" jacob said raising his almost non existent eyebrows.

"thank you." i rolled eyes.

"good." he chuckles putting an arm around me squeezing me closer to him.

"not too much, jacob, we're still strangers." i said.

"hey, julia." i heard someone said behind me.

i shivered, the voice i missed, my favorite voice, i will never get sick of his voice.

I turned around facing the one and only lucas jade zumann, the man i really love.

"oh lucas, i missed you!" I said with an excited voice getting out of Jacob's arms.

"hello, martin." jacob said getting between our conversation.

"hi to.. you?" lucas said probably not having an idea who he is.

"is he your new personal assistant. or something?" lucas whispers.

"what, no!" I laughed.

jacob look too bad for a p.a. if i were to find again when lexi's gone and he signed up, i will not take him.

"he's.. well.." I said stuttering, i cannot say he is my "boyfriend"

"I'm jacob sartorius, her boyfriend." jacob says and stretched an arm out to shake hands with him.

"oh cool.. i think i need to go, I'll see you around, julia." lucas smiled.

i knew it was fake, i just know it.

so i ran after him, he hurried in an empty room and just stood there.

"lucas." i called him, he looked around.

"julia."

"lucas, I'm very sorry." I say putting my hand on his shoulder.

"is it really that possible to loose feelings for someone?" he asked looking straight into my eyes.

i then remembered something.

"julia, i badly want to tell you something." lucas said as he walked me to my hotel room.

we just finished shooting for episode 10 for season one it was memorable, we had to kiss.

may i just say, it was amazing, i still can feel his soft lips on mine.

"what is it?"

"i love you." he said not struggling, but im pretty sure he regretted it afterwards.

i just stood there, i never wanted to admit that i like him back, that would be awkward. but then if he asks me out, i would likely to say no because im not that ready for dating.

"I.. uh.." i stood there not knowing what to say.

"it's ok if you dont love me back, i get it."

"I'm inlove with you too." I blurted out.

And with that, he kissed me.

"what?" lucas asked probably noticing why i was staring at him.

"no."

"it's ok, i get it. we haven't talked for about a year and a half, i mean, you are really beautiful, kind and.. and hot! it's impossible that no one will like you." he said.

"i dont even have the right to be mad. I'm not really that mad, but I'm hurt.

.. terribly hurt" he said, my heart shattered into pieces.

"what are you both doing in here?" i heard the assistant director's voice echo through the empty room.

"um, we're just practicing our scripts, yeah." i said not too loudly because of how i hated my echoing voice.

"okay, make it faster, we're starting in a few minutes."

-

"what the heck were you doing inside an empty room with lucas?" jacob asked, his eyebrows were crossed and his elf ears are getting red.

"we're just practicing our script, duh." i said sticking my tongue out like a kid.

"whatever." he groans speeding his car up.

"jacob, the fuck, slow it down!" i said.

"i like it fast." he smirked, winking at me.

i got dirty thoughts, sorry.

"we're gonna get caught."

"if we go faster then we're not gonna get caught." he laughs while i was there being incredibly scared and so as lexi.

"i will never get a car ride from you again!"

"then I'm not giving you your ice cream and chocolate cake tomorrow."

"okay, maybe not."

"haha! are you free tomorrow? I'd like to take you out somewhere." he said looking at me and back to the road, slowing his car down.

"lexi, what's my schedule for tomorrow?" I say.

"oh!" she snapped bringing her eyeglasses back up.

"shooting 6pm and.."

"ok I'm not." I said and gave jacob a teasing smile.

"ghad!" he fake screamed.

he gave me his phone and say, "they're really posting about us."

"they sure do." i laugh and scrolled and pressed jacob's tweet where he said "i love spending time with you"

theres alot of replies including:

"@jacobsartorius @juliakimbers i need an answer for this."

"@jacobsartorius nope, i ship her with lucas, bye"

"@jacobsartorius love youuuu"

"@jacobsartorius this could be about julia ik it jsnjsns"

and too many things like that.

"damn." was all i can say, i can't take being a liar but im doing this for the tub of ice cream and chocolate cake.

"should we tell them?" he asks.

"maybe tomorrow, we're going out, right?"

"that's good."

"yeah."

a/n:

dis is just a filler chapter ksjks

-eunice