3

We are now here at the airport waiting for Bambam.

"Lisaaaa" he called and opened his arms. I hugged him.
"Aw Princess" he said. I have kept contact with Bambam about 3 years ago? We have actually met in Korea when i took time off there.

My dad passed away a month after we were in LA. I was broken. I have lost my phone.
Only i remember some few cellphone numbers. It was hard for me too.
My uncle also said to just focus on my studies and i did.
I drank almost everyday and do things im not allowed to.
It was tough. My uncle even scolded me and let me think of Rosé. He told me when i come back in Thailand , i'll show her im successful and i can support the two of us.

"Rosé" he called as he pulls off then open his arms for Rosé too. Rosé came and hug him.

"You little" Rosé whined.
"I havent seen you for 6 years!" She said

"Its like your whole gang vanished" she said and a tear fell.
"Well.. me, lis and seed are the only one in touch to now. I have no clue where the others are" he said.

Rosé's tears continue to fell so i helped her wipe it.

"You back together?" Bambam asked. I shook my head.
"Nope" I said. And Rosé nod.

To be honest? I dont like this feeling at all. but i guess i have to do this to win my Rosie back.
Me and Rosé decided to drop our date when Jennie and Jisoo invited us to their house for a sleep over. I told them about Bambam being here.

I drove us to Jennie's house and when we got there, the smell of good food burst in. It smells really goooddd.

I knocked on the door and as expected, Jisoo opened it.

She let us enter.

"How's the date?"
"Sadly there is no dating involved" Bambam Moved in.
"What the heck, Bambam? Did you just burge into their date?!" Jennie almost yelled.
"What? No! They picked me up. I have no idea they supposed to have a date" he defended. Rosé and I giggled at them.

Its been a long time since we all hangout. Good memories were coming back.

Rosé's POV

Catching up with Bambam is good. He told us he once kissed a boy in Korea and liked it.

He also told us he bought an unusually big house for himself so he was thinking maybe we could move all there together. I gotta tell Mom, Taehyung, and some few friends.

"Yeah i think that would be cool" Jennie said. "I mean yeah i stayed there but you know.. actually living there" She added.

"That would be cool yeah maybe we shoul-" i was cut by my phone ringing.

"Wait guys, i will take this" i said and stood up and walk to the kitchen

"Hey"
"Hey Rosieee" Jin said through the phone
"Ne Oppa?"
"I know you arent free right now but can i see you? I really want to see you" He said.
"im.. a" i looked over Lisa and the rest stil talking to Bambam.

"Im a little busy though" i said and looked away. "Please Rosé" He begs. I sigh.
"Alright then, where?" "Thank you! Uhm Earthcafé. See you!" He said then i turned off the call.

I sat down again and sighed.

"Whats wrong?" Jisoo asked. "Well Jin asked to see me, i dont really want to go right now" i said and i brushed my hair with my hand.

I stood up. "I guess i gotta go now, see you later" i said and walked off.

I arrived at the Earthcafé and i saw Jin waiting.

"Whats up?" I said and sat down and he smiled.
"I got to tell you something" he said.
"Spill it now, im here" i said and drank the water.
"Im sorry Rosé" he said and looked down.
"What?" I said confused.
"I think this isnt working out" he said.
"Working out what?"
"Us" he said and looked at me.

It hurts me but not as much as Lisa's.

"Then should we stop this?" I asked
"Yeah i think we should" he said and not at his self. before i stood up he spoke.
"Lets stay friends shall we?" He asked
"I dont like being friends with my former suitor but just because you are nice and you were my friend before all of this, i'll think about it" i said and walk outside.

I walked around and i dont know what to do. I really dont want to go over Jennie's yet. I want to walk more i guess.

Then i received another phone call.

"Hi"
"Where are you?" This voice that never fails to make me weak
"I dont know too" i said and she giggled and i smiled. "Close to the Earthcafé" i said.
"Dont move" "why?"

"Lets continue our Date, shall we?"