12

Rosé's POV

Time flew so fast. The company was in great shape so i dont understand what makes Lisa busy the whole month. sure she message and calls back but... i haven't seen her and we're at the same company.

i gave Jennie a call if she has seen Lisa and said she havent. Jennie and Jisoo has been living together since they came here in Korea. Jennie has a house here so she didnt stayed at Bambam's like me. Im saving up so i'll be able to purchase a house or an apartment.

That's it. Im coming to Lisa's Office. I knocked at it first but no one answered but it was slightly open so i decided to come in

But i regretted it. i regretted it as soon as i see Momo and Lisa, locked Lips with their eyes closed.

i didnt know what to do and my hands did its own thing. i drop all my things and tears started to fall. i got their attention specially Lisa's. i looked at her once and she was surely shocked. i was sobbing but i kneeled down and picked up all my things.

"sorry i burst in" i said still sobbing. Lisa stood up from her seat "Rosé..." She tried getting close to me "DONT!" i yelled at her

"Get out now gosh" Momo harshly said to me. "Momo shut up!" Lisa yelled and kneel down to level me. "Rosé let me expl-" i cut her when i stood up, she fastly stood up as well trying to hold my arms.

I look over Momo with my red eyes. "Lisa's right. You're pretty and hot" i said to her

"Chaeyoung please let me explain" Lisa said as she was nervously wanting to touch me.
I looked at her in her eyes. "how long has its been?" I asked. She looked down and was shaking uncontrollably. "a week." "dont lie"
she sigh. "its been a month" i couldnt take it so i cried more. "why.. d-did you d-do this to m-me? did i do something wrong?" I said to her.

i want to slap her but i dont want to touch her. so i just ran away while she calls my name. i went in a taxi and sob more.

i reached Bambam's house and he was there looking at me worriedly. "What happened??" He asked and i just came to hug him. "Li-Lisa cheated" i can feel he got shock. "wh..what"

I sob more into him. i pulled out from the hug and look at him.

"can i move out?" I asked, he sigh and nodded. "Where?" "I'll be at Jennie Unnie's at the time" he nodded sadly again.

"im sorry" he apologize. "im sorry i couldnt stay by Lisa's side." i said and continued crying. "I understand" he said and he was still sad.

I went to my room and pack all my things. I heared Lisa call from the downstairs only to be stopped by Bambam.

"Stop it!" Bambam yelled, effectively making Lisa stop her yell. "Im So Disappointed at you Lisa!" He yelled again. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR PROMISE?! MARRY HER? AS IF!" Bambam's voice got louder and i couldnt stop crying again.

"i.. bambam please, just let me talk to her" Lisa said. "I wont allow it. Give her space goddammit Lisa" he said.

I finished packing and open my door, getting their attention as i went down the stairs with my luggage. I already called Jennie Unnie about me coming to their house.

"Chaeyoung" she called. I was infront of them and i look at her.

"lets break up" i said while tears are still falling. "Chaeyoung please no... Dont leave me" this time she cried. "you hurt me Lisa. isnt that enough for me to leave?" I asked
"I love you. Isnt that enough for you to stay?" She cried more. "But what is this?" I lash out and that made her silent.

"how could you do this to me.." i said and finally walking out, she wanted to follow me but was again stopped by Bambam. "Let go of me Bambam!" She yelled and Bambam didnt said a thing.

"Rosé! Please!!" At this point she was really hysterical , crying while wanting to get out of Bambam. I took one more glance at her

When i said Lisa's eyes were the best, its the complete opposite now. it was still the best but the spark isnt just there anymore, it was replace with sadness and maybe guiltness.

"goodbye Lisa. this time, its for real" i said before closing the front door.

[i was gonna say sorry for not updating bcs of school but i saw this draft so... ✌️]