No directions.

Kokichi hugged Shuichi then dragged him off the bed, excited about exploring. Shuichi laughed gently to himself then got up and put on his coat. He put his phone in his pocket then turned to Kokichi who was putting on his black and white checkered scarf, "Come on, hurry up."

"Have some patience, jeez." Kokichi joked.

"It's going to get dark soon."

"No, it's not."

"It is." Shuichi smiled, hurrying Kokichi on.

"I'm coming." Kokichi finally exclaimed, grabbing Shuichi and running out the room, shutting it after him.

Kokichi grabbed Shuichi's arm and flirtatiously rested his head on Shuichi's shoulder. Shuichi blushed gently and smiled.

He looked over at Kokichi and remembered how lucky he was to have a fiancé like him. When he first met the smaller, obnoxious, annoying, extremely cute guy.. he never ever thought that one day they would be together. He never thought that they would be engaged, he never thought that he could feel this way about someone.

He never thought that it was all because of the Killing Game.. when they were Locked in to that room, when they got to know one another. it was all thanks to Monokuma. He never thought he would thank Monokuma.

"You thinking about something?" Kokichi asked anxiously, making Shuichi jump.

Kokichi laughed, "What were you thinking about?"

"Weirdly, Monokuma." Shuichi replied back.

"Monokuma? Why?"

"Well, he got us together." Shuichi shrugged back, "He locked us in the room, I don't think we would be together if it wasn't for that."

"Let's not think about that, we're together now so.."

"I know."

The two of them walked out of the building and started walking down one of the streets. The weather was gloomy but surprisingly nice.

"Where do you want to go then?" Shuichi asked.

"I guess we should just walk around." Kokichi shrugged back.

"Exciting." Shuichi replied, ruffling Kokichi's hair, making him blush.

They walked around for a minutes before a person ran up to Shuichi and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hi, sorry for asking but... uhh, are you Shuichi Saihara?"

Shuichi was confused and Kokichi was also confused. They were both confused. Who was this person?

"Yeah, I am." Shuichi answered awkwardly, "Why?"

The girl's face lit up, "Ah! I thought you were! I recognised you!"

Shuichi didn't know what to do, this girl was obviously very excited about something or other but he didn't know what.

"Ah! I'm sorry, this must be weird.. Well, I'm Katie and I heard about the killing game and I wanted to say that you're my hero..."

Shuichi was taken back. "Hero?"

"Yep!" Katie grinned back. She suddenly recognised Kokichi. "OH MY GOD!"

Kokichi jumped back, scared by the girl's sudden shout.

"I didn't mean to scare you! You're Kokichi Ouma, right?!?!" The girl declared, over-excitedly.

"Yeah. That's me."

Shuichi rolled his eyes, "He's loving the attention."

"Why are you guys in England?! Oh my god! Why are you two together?!" Katie fangirled.

"Uh, well—" Shuichi tried to say but was cut off by the girl, "AH! I knew it! I shipped you guys soo much!"

Kokichi laughed at the girl's excited nature then kissed Shuichi on the cheek, making her fan-girl even more.

"Ouma-god!! (@Long_Lasting) you guys are so cute! OUMASAI IS OFFICIALLY CANNON!"

"Huh?" Shuichi asked, awkwardly.

"It doesn't matter, well.. I'll leave you guys to it.. bye!!" The girl squealed before running off, leaving Shuichi and Kokichi more than confused about what had just gone on.

"That was—"

"Weird." Shuichi said, finishing off Kokichi's sentence. 

The pair of them laughed, not really believing what had just happened. 

Shuichi suddenly had a thought. "If people of the street know who we are.. there's no way the people at the convention won't."

"We have to change our looks for the convention tomorrow, people are going to notice us, it's going to be really obvious."

"Yeah, good point." Kokichi replied, "Eye contacts, change our hair a bit." 

"We don't need to do t—" Kokichi suddenly stopped in the middle of the street. 

"Huh? Why'd you stop? Are you alright?" Shuichi turned to him and said in a concerned voice. 

Kokichi didn't reply but his face was drained of all colour. Shuichi looked around but he couldn't see anything alarming. "Seriously K, what is it? 

"Can we go?" Kokichi suddenly asked. 

 "Go? You wanted to go out, why do you want to leave?" 

"I just.." Kokichi sighed

"Come on, you can tell me." 

"I saw my parents, they're over there." Kokichi whispered as he pointed towards them subtly. 

"Oh.. do you want to do and talk to them?" 

"What would I even say to them?" 

"You could say anything." Shuichi smiled supportively, "I'll stand by you." 

Kokichi took a deep breath then nodded.