A Kiss For A Kiss

Oneshot 4

~A Kiss For A Kiss~

*****************************

"Look at all this candy!"Beast Boy exclaimed,pouring out his candy bag.

Halloween came and titans-well Beast Boy,went trick or treating.

"Just imagine all the flavors!"Beast Boy said excitedly.

"Just imagine all the cavities..."Raven mumbled.

Beast boy looked up to see Raven,looking down on him,arms crossed.He smiled nervously.Raven rolled her eyes and sat on the sofa,eyes sealed to the pages of her book.Beast boy concentrated hard on his candy...well sorta.He was actually concentrating on Raven.Secretly taking glances at her,he looked back at his candy.When he finally thought of something,he smile to himself.

"Hey Rae..."He said,grabbing two hand fulls of candy.Beast Boy slipped onto the sofa and placed one full of candy on a cushion.Raven arched her eyebrow as he placed another hand full next to him.

"What?"she asked.

"Ok!You don't have to eat the candy but I wanna play a game,"He explained.

"What game?"Raven asked,putting down her book.

"So it's not really ending,we just trade candies,like I'll trade this candy for that candy,you know?"Beast Boy asked.

Raven sighed,"What's the concept of this game?"

"Well...oh ya!Who ever has the best kind of candies win!"Beast boy smiled sheepishly.

"Alright,"Raven mumbled.

"Ok..."He said,scanning the candies.

"I'll trade you three packets of M&Ms if you give me...that butterfinger,"Beast boy said.

Raven received the M&Ms and gave the butterfinger.

"Ok...I'll trade you a pack of gummy worms...for that Hershey bar,"Raven said,pointing at the candy.

Beast Boy nodded and took the gummy worms,giving her the Hershey bar.
Raven was running out of what candies to trade...wait...she still hasn't gotten that Chocolate Hershey's Kiss.

"Alright,I'll trade this Sour Patch Kids for a kiss,"Raven said.

Beast Boy's ears perked up,his face glowing a bright red tint.He smiled nervously,eyes widening in surprise.

"R-really?You're serious?"asked Beast Boy.

Raven sighed,"Of course I'm serious.Hurry and decide,are we gonna make the trade?"

Beast boy's throat tightened as he was redder than ever.

"Ooookkk...."Beast boy said quietly.

His hand slowly reached for hers and slipped the candy out.Clutching it,he slowly out it in his pile.

"Are you gonna give me my kiss or I'm I gonna take it from you?"Raven asked irritated.

"You sure about this?"asked Beast Boy once more

"Beast boy.I'm sure,now give me my stupid kiss,"Raven hissed.

'Why is he acting like this?It's just a piece of chocolate'

"What if the other titans found out?I-I mean you know I would love to...but won't it ruin our friendship?I-I mean I'm all for being your boyfriend-"

"Beast Boy!What the heck are you talking about!?"Raven exclaimed.

"You wanted a kiss....right?"Beast Boy said quietly.

Raven's eyes widened in surprise as she gasped slightly.Hitting Beast Boy's head she was shocked.

"NOT A KISS!YOUR CHOCOLATE HERSHEY KISS!"Raven yelled,pointing to the small chocolate.

Beast boy's face turned even brighter as he chuckled very loudly.

"Oooohhh,for a second there I thought you were serious!"Beast boy said,trying to cover the major embarrassment he was feeling.

"Now can I have my CHOCOLATE kiss?"Raven scowled,arms crossed.

His ears fell,sighing.He was disappointed.

"What's wrong?"asked Raven,slightly concerned.

"Nothing,"he said.

Raven,sensing his sadness,had an idea to make him fell better.

"You know what?Let's make one more trade,"Raven said,examining the candy.

Beast boy's ears poked up slightly.

"Ok which one?"Asked Beast boy.

Raven looked down at the candy,holding the chocolate kiss up to her face.

"I'll trade this kiss...for a kiss..."Raven smirked.

Beast boy arched an eyebrow,bewildered.

"Um...don't you already have one?"asked Beast Boy.

Raven rolled her eyes,"Do we have a deal?"

Still not knowing why,Beast boy slowly nodded.

Raven scooted close to him handing him the candy.Then she leaned in and pecked his cheek.Pulling back,Beast Boy's face was a crimson red.Shocked,he put his hand on the spot were Raven kissed him.

"Y-You kissed me!"Beast boy stuttered.

Raven snickers,"Didn't you listen to the deal?"

Beast boy looked confused.

Raven sighed,"I said I'll trade this kiss."

She picked up the chocolate kiss from Beast boy's hand and showed him.

"For a kiss,"Raven said.

She leaned in and pecked his cheek once more.

Beast boy's eyes widened again and he touched his cheek.

"You kissed me again!"Beast boy yelped.

Raven rolled her eyes,"Duh."

Then,the deal clicked in his head.

"Oh!I get it!Wait here Rae!"Beast boy said quickly,jumping over the common room sofa.

Raven sighed,waiting for him.He then came back with a bag in his hand.He jumped over the sofa and landed next to her.Beast boy waggled his eyebrows and showed her a bag of......

Hershey Chocolate Kisses.

A grin spread across Raven's face as Beast boy poured the candies into his palm.

"So Rae-Rae....still want to trade candies?"he said with a smirk.

Raven chuckled,"Alright..."

"I'll trade this chocolate kiss for three kisses,"Beast boy said,raising his eyebrows up and down.

Raven took the candies and pecked his cheek three times.

"Ok...my turn..I'll trade this kiss for four kisses,"Raven smirked.

"Totally a deal,"Beast boy said.

Raven crawled closer and pecked his cheek four times.

"Mmm....I love trading kisses,"Beast boy said.

"You know,this one's on the house."Raven chuckles.She leaned in and pecked his lips,sending sparks through his body.

His face brightened.

"I'll trade ten!Ten!Chocolate kisses for another kiss like that!"Beast boy yelped.

Raven took the ten kisses and leaned in.
Kissing him full on the lips,before she pulled back,Beast Boy grabbed her waist,and pulled her to his lap.Raven tensed,but didn't care.She kissed back.When both pulled apart,Beast Boy slightly panted.

"Your paying double for that,"Raven chuckled.

Raven picked up a Chocolate Hershey Kiss and put up to Beast Boy's nose.He smiled goofily.Leaning in,she smiled.

"A Kiss for a kiss,"was what she whispered before kissing Beast Boy.Chuckling against his lips,she tossed the candy aside.