Better In Time

Oneshot 10

~Better In Time~

***********************************

It's been the longest winter without you

I didn't know where to turn to

Beast boy looked out his window,thinking of how long it has been since Terra left him.Weeks?Months?Years?He didn't keep tract.His depression prevented him from doing so.It's been so lonely without her,Beast boy knew the others wouldn't understand,he needed someone to comfort him,but he didn't know who or where to go to.

See somehow I can't forget you

After all we've been through

All the memories with her,Beast boy couldn't just throw go or forget.After all they've been through.The house of mirrors,the abandoned carnival,the place down at the rocks,and the heart he gave her.Beast boy looked over at his dresser to see a cardboard box.He slowly pulled himself of his bed and shuffled toward the box.Beast boy sighed before opening it,scanning all the picture of him and her.A tear trickled down his cheek.

Going coming thought I heard a knock

Who's there no one

Thinking that I deserve it

It was all his fault,why did he leave the school,why couldn't he of stayed there and convinced her.But sometimes Beast boy thought....I deserved it right?

Now I realize that I really didn't know

If you didn't notice I mean everything

Quickly I'm learning to love again

Beast boy ran his fingers through his hair closing the box of picture.He then glanced at another picture on his dresser.A picture he had just recently put up.A picture of him and Raven.He smiled at it,remembering how he had victoriously put his arm around her waist without her pulling away.Beast boy picked up the picture and rubbed his thumb on the glass,wiping away dust.

All I know is that I'm going to be ok

He was sure she was gonna kill him,but no,she didn't.Beast boy remembered pulling her close to him,slowly so she couldn't notice.He remembered how she agreed to take the picture,the way she leaned in her head to the side so that it was against his.Beast boy sat it down and turned to his box of pictures of Terra.Walking to his trash can,he dropped the box in it.Turning around,another tear escaped,but he smiled anyway.

Thought I couldn't live without you

It's gonna hurt when it heals too.

It'll all get better in time

And even though I really loved you

I'm gonna smile because I deserve to.

Beast boy walked to the photo of him and Raven and smiled down on it.He exited his room and walked down the hall to Terra's room old room.When he walked it,it was empty.Nothing really in it but pealing wallpaper.Beast boy looked out her window and saw the ocean at the bottom,waves hitting the shore.

I couldn't turn on the Tv

Without something there to remind me

Was it all that easy

To just put aside your feelings

Beast boy pulled away from the window and was about to walk out when he felt something crack under his feet.When he moved his foot,he noticed pink glass glistening underneath.He bent down and picked it up,finding it to be the remains of the glass heart he had given Terra.He held it in his hands,remembering all the memories this use to hold.The question that remained on his mind was did she have a hard time just throwing these feelings away?Was it easy for her to forget me?Still,he never had answers to those questions.