Sweet As Christmas Cookies

Oneshot 2

~Sweet As Christmas Cookies~

******************************

"OH CHRISTMAS TREE OH CHRISTMAS TREE!"Beast Boy shouted through the Titan's Tower.

Raven covered her ears,wishing for the horrible singing to end.Christmas Eve was here and Raven was stuck making Christmas Cookies for the Titans East.Ok.For her.The cookies weren't the problem...but the problem was who she was making the Christmas Cookies with...

Beast Boy.

While she got out the ingredients,Beast Boy was putting the stockings up.

"Please Beast Boy,for the sake of my ears.Stop.Singing!"Raven growled.

Beast Boy stopped singing,but hummed to Jingle Bells instead.

"Now come over here and help me,"Raven said.

Beast Boy skipped over to Raven's side and waited for instructions.

"Alright,get me a bowl and a wooden spoon,"Raven instructed.

Beast Boy did as told and put the items on the table.

"Ok,crack four eggs and I'll stir,"Raven added.

Beast boy cracked the eggs and waited for Raven to stir.She held onto the spoon and stirred.

Beast Boy chuckled.

"What?What's so funny?"Raven asked

"Just that...your stirring wrong,"Beast Boy smirked.

Raven glared at him,"Then show me the right way."

Beast boy smiled proudly,"Fine,come here darling."

Raven arched an eyebrow,ignoring his little comment.Beast Boy stepped behind her and popped his head over her shoulder,barely standing on his tip toes.He reached his arms around her and placed his hands over hers.

"Ready?"Beast Boy asked,breathing on her neck.

Raven,very uncomfortable about the way they were positioned,felt shivers go down her back.

"Yes,"Raven said.

"You go like....this."Beast Boy said,stirring for her.

He then let her do all the stirring,so far so good.

"See?You're doing it!"Beast Boy cheered.

"Yep...now step away from my person."Raven growled.

Beast boy chuckled sheepishly.

"Hehe,sorry Rae."

"Now flour,"Raven said,opening the package.

"I want to pour it!"Beast Boy whined.

Raven,irritated because of his whining,poured the right amount of flour into a cup.

"Alright here,"Raven said.

He poured it in and stirred it again.

"Milk,"Raven said.

Beast Boy took the milk and poured it in,then stirred it again.

After putting the rest of ingredients in,it was time to make the cookies.

"Ok,I've got the cookie paper,the cookie cut outs,and the icing stuff,"Raven said.

Beast Boy picked the boy shaped cookie cutter and the girl shaped cookie cutter.Raven picked the plain circle and angel cookie cutter.

"Alright,let's cut out some cookies,"Raven said,pushing the angel cookie cutter into the dough.

After cutting them out,Raven put them in the oven.Many minutes of waiting,she pulled them out and set them on the table.

"Choose the cookie you want to decorate and I'll choose the one I want to decorate,"Raven said.

Beast boy nodded,choosing only two cookies,a cookie of a girl and a of a boy.He smiled goofily to himself picking out colors of icing.Blue,green,purple,black,and pink.At the end of the table,Beast Boy did his decorating there,away from Raven.He would always take a peep at Raven to make sure she wasn't looking.

Almost finished with his master pieces.He smiled at them.

"Hey Beast Boy are you done?"Raven asked.

He jumped and spun around.

"A-almost!"he shouted.

Raven arched an eyebrow and made her way to Beast Boy.

"Alright,what are you hiding?"Raven asked suspiciously.

Beast boy chuckled nervously and stood in front of the cookies.

"N-nothing!Just finishing my cookies!"Beast boy yelped.

Raven glared at him before moving him away.

"Wait Rae!"Beast boy said,grabbing her arm.

Raven looked down and gasped.

Two cookies.A boy and a girl.But not just a boy and a girl.But Beast Boy and Raven.Decorated perfectly.Raven smiled down on it.Turning to Beast Boy she smiled lightly.

"They're cute."

Raven picked up the tiny her and took the Beast Boy cookie.Handing it to Beast boy,Raven took a bite.Raven smirked.

"I taste good."

Beast boy chuckled and took a bite of his.

"I do too."

Beast Boy then took Raven's cookie out of her hand and bit into it.

"Mmmm...Your right Rae!You do taste yummy!"Beast boy said.

Raven growled and took his cookie.

Taking a bite she chuckled.

"You taste good,"Raven said taking another bite.

"Hey!I only took one bite of yours!"Beast boy whined,taking back his cookie.

Raven finished her cookie and chuckled.

"We taste pretty good."

"Hey....I wonder if we really taste like this,"Beast boy said,looking at Raven and waggling his eyebrows.

Raven's eyes widened as she stepped back.

"B-Beast Boy!"Raven growled.

Beast boy snickered and showed his fangs.

"Beast boy!"Raven shouted,running away.

He laughed loudly before chasing after her.

"I'm gonna eat you!"Beast boy shouted.

Raven ran around the common room,jumping off of stuff while Beast Boy followed close behind.

"Help!"Raven yelped.

Finally,Raven fell off the side of the sofa and Beast boy landed on top of her.Pinning her down,Beast Boy came face to face with her.Raven squirmed but couldn't get lose.Beast boy chuckled and leaned in.Kissing her on the lips.When he pulled back,he licked his lips.

"Mmmm...you taste like Christmas Cookies,"Beast boy said smirking.

Raven chuckled,licking her lips.

"And you taste like your Beast Boy cookie,"Raven smiled.

"You know Rae.Same to you.Only you taste sweeter,"Beast boy chuckled.

"And you...Sweet as Christmas cookies..."