How Do You Act Like A Couple?

Oneshot 12

~How Do You Act Like A Couple?~

***********************************

Beast boy paced around his room,thinking deeply.

"It's been at least a month that Raven and I have been dating and we haven't done any couple stuff!"Beast boy shouted to himself aloud.

True.Now that him and her have been dating,it has been a little awkward.Still,Beast boy has been anxious to show a little love toward her.Sometimes he would try to reach for her hand,and sometimes he would try to kiss her,only she would turn her head so he'd only kiss her cheek.The last time they kissed a real kiss was when he admitted his feelings toward her,and she only pecked him on the lips.Still,Beast boy had long to kiss her soft lips again.

"Maybe she's waiting for me to make the first move!But...I've been trying to make the first move for a month now!Maybe I'm not trying hard enough,"Beast boy suggested.

A smile formed on his face as he ran out of his room.Sprinting to the common room,he saw his target.Raven was just walking to the sofa with a book in hand.Beast boy ran toward her,wrapping his arms around her from behind,digging his face into her hair.

"Uh....Beast boy?"

"Ya babe,"he said,voice muffled.

Raven arched an eyebrow at what he called her,never,even since they have been dating had he called her babe.

"Why so affectionate today?"Raven asked in her monotone.

Beast boy pulled away from her hair and rested his chin on her shoulder,rocking slowly back and forth.

"What?A boyfriend can't hug his girlfriend?"asked Beast boy.

"Now I didn't say that,"Raven said.

Beast boy pulled away and grabbed her hand,intertwining his fingers with hers.He lead her to the sofa,sitting down next to her.Beast boy scooted closer,leaning his head on her her shoulder,looking at her book.Raven arched an eyebrow,as she concentrated on reading.Beast boy rested his hand on her thigh,rubbing his fingers on her pale skin.

"Beast boy?"

"Ya?"

Raven glanced down at his hand that was still rubbing her thigh.

"What?I can't touch my girlfriend either?"

Raven glared,"Not if it's invading my personal space."

Beast boy's ears drooped,"Sorry."

He removed his hand,and instead was making little circles on her cloak.While she read,Beast boy played with strands of her hair.After an hour of reading,she sighed deeply and drooped the book on her lap.

"I'm gonna go to my room for a little while,"Raven announced standing up.

"Could I....come with you?"asked Beast boy.

Raven looked down at him and arched an eyebrow.

"Um....ok,"Raven answered,uncertain.

Beast boy smiled and jumped up,grabbing her hand and once more intertwining his fingers with hers.

"Off to your room!"Beast boy cheered.

Raven rolled her eyes,"Ok then...."

As they reached her room,Beast boy punched in her passcode and entered her room.He ran and jumped on her bed,they've been dating for a month and he still hasn't been in her room.

"Your bed's comfy,"Beast boy chuckled,digging his face into her pillow.

Inhaling the smell of lavender he sighed,"And it smells like you."