Pillows And Distractions

Oneshot 3

~Pillows And Distractions~

******************************

"Beast Boy!"Raven yelled from the kitchen.

Beast Boy sat on the ground in the common room,fixing pillows everywhere.

"What!"Beast Boy yelled,not really paying attention.

Raven walked into the common room and gaped at the pillows.

"Beast Boy!What are you doing!?"Raven shouted.

"Well,my dear,this is what you and I are going to be playing,"Beast Boy said,standing up.

Raven arched an eyebrow,"Who said I was going to play with you?"

"Please Rae!"Beast Boy whined.

He grasped onto her leg and hugged it whining the whole time.

"PLEASE!Please.Please.Please.
Please.Please.PLEASE!"Beast Boy cried out.

Raven scowled,"Fine!Just let go of my leg."

Beast boy hopped up and hugged Raven quickly.

"Thanks Rae!"Beast boy said,pulling away.

Raven glared at him and straightened her cloak.

"Alright,so what do we do?"Raven asked.

"Ok!Your base is over there and mine is right here!"Beast boy said.

He pointed behind the sofa for Raven's base and in the kitchen for his hideout.

"Here's your pillows,"Beast boy said,handing her a pile of pillows.

"Now,we'll try to hit eachother with them,and everytime you hit me,you get one point.The only way to get five points is to go up to me and hit with a pillow in your hand,"Beast boy explained.

Raven nodded.

"Oh ya,rules.No powers.And no hands or feet.Just pillows,"Beast Boy added.

Both parted ways and went to their bases.

"One.Two.THREE!"Beast Boy yelled.

Then.The war started.

Pillows flew in all directions,hitting neither of them.When they were unsuccessful at hitting eachother,they also ran out of pillows.No one made a move.

'How am I gonna do this?'

Raven popped her up and didn't see Beast Boy.No sound.She looked around for a pillow.She saw a pillow just right next to Beast Boy's hide out.It was the closest one to her.Raven darted her eyes side to side,slowly crawling towards the pillow.

Still no sound

When she finally reached the pillow,she grabbed it.Raven popped her head around the counter where Beast Boy's base was.But...she didn't see him.Very slowly,Raven crawled backwards,pillow clutched between her fingers.

"Beast Boy...where are you..."Raven whispered.

"GOTCHA!"

Raven gasped and looked up.Beast Boy bent down and grabbed Raven from behind,wrapping both arms around her waist.

"Help!"Raven yelped.

Beast boy picked her up,then lied her on the floor.He picked up as many pillows as he could before throwing them all on her.However,Raven kicked them away.She then grabbed onto Beast Boy's legs and pulls him down.He fell to the floor.Raven then sat on him,pinning him down.Grabbing a pillow,she hit him continuously.

"One Point!"Raven yelled over and over.

Beast Boy struggled to get away,but he couldn't move.Finally,Beast boy flipped,causing Raven to fall off.

It was Beast Boy's turn.

He pinned her hands down leaning in real close.

"Gotcha..."he whispered.

Raven chuckled before rolling over and now she was on top.She did the same as Beast Boy and leaned in as well.

"Gotcha...."she whispered back.

Beast Boy struggled and grunted to get free,no use...

Lightbulb.

A mischievous smile appeared on Beast Boy's.He used his last bit of might to force his head up and smash his lips on Raven's.Licking her bottom lip in the process.She gasped.So shocked,she couldn't move.He quickly rolled,a surprise attack to Raven.She was on bottom.Beast Boy used all his force to push her body down.Shocked,Raven's eyes widened in surprise.

"S-since when did you get so strong?"Raven gasped.

Beast boy chuckled before answering her question.

"Did I get stronger?Or did you get weaker?"

As they were still wrestling....the other titans walked into the Common room.
All in awe,they watched Beast Boy and Raven...

On the floor..

On top of eachother...

Awkward.

Both of their heads snapped in the direction of the other titans.Since Beast Boy was distracted,Raven kicked Beast Boy off,sending him flying backwards and hitting the floor with a "thud!"

"Friends...what happened?"Starfire asked confused.

"Great question Star...What happened?"Asked Robin.

"Pillows..."Raven mumbled.

Beast Boy sat up and looked over at Raven.Winking,he added,"And distractions baby."