18. Run Run Run X Duel

Jimin's POV

The duel tomorrow will be easy. I feel kinda bad for that poor kid, Griffin though. There's no way he is going to win when he's going against me, one of the leaders of Marrowfort.

I need to be able to get into the team to get Y/N The Ring of Jastunite. I know she really wants it and maybe... just maybe... I'll be able to propose to her if I can get a hold of The Ring of Jastunite.

---------------------------------------------
Y/N's POV

You wake up from the wonderful sleep and you stretched your arms.

"Uhhhh~" you said as you stretch and yawned.

You got off your bed and walked to the giant window in your room. You looked out and saw the beautiful nature in front of you.

"Today is the duel" you said.

---------------------------------------------
You got out of the shower and changed into your school uniform along with your clan cape and walked down the hallway of the dorm house.

"Y/N? What are you doing this early? Are you heading out?" IU said as she walked towards you in her pajamas.

"Our clan is picking our last representative through a peaceful fight so I'm heading there to support my boyfriend" you explained.

"You have a boyfriend?" IU said and raised her eyebrows.

Right! You never told IU about Jimin.

"Yea and he is going against another student" you said.

"Wow why does it seem like everyone has a boyfriend?..." IU said and shook her head.

Wait now is a good time to ask her if she is in a relationship!

"Why? Don't you have someone too? Perhaps a boyfriend or a crush?" you said and acted with a teasing voice.

IU immediately shook her hand at you. "No No No~ I don't have a boyfriend" she said.

Yay~ so IU isn't in a relationship! I'm going to tell Kookie about this great news.

"But..." IU said and played with her fingers.
"I do have a crush... I don't think he knows though... It's been a really long time since I've met him..." IU said and looked down.

Wait what? Oh no... She has a crush... You are not going to tell Kookie this for sure...

"Ah I see... Who is he? Gimme some hintsssss" you said as you tried to get more information of IU's crush.

"Umm...." IU said and looked around the house shyly.
"Wait! Don't you have to go support your boyfriend's peaceful fight???" IU reminded you.

You looked over at the time and realized that you were 10 mins late already.

"Oh god..." you said and ran towards the exit.

Before the opened the door, you turned around and faced IU. "When I come back, you better tell me moreeee!" you wined.

"I'll think about it~ Just go! You are lateee" IU said.

You turned back to the door and turned the doorknob. Then you ran as fast as you can towards the room you were at yesterday.

---------------------------------------------
You kicked the door open to save some time and you found no one in there.