28. Collapsed X Biggest Competitor

Y/N's POV

The 5 of you continued walking in the direction Rosé said earlier.  Bambam eventually caught up and ran even further in that direction.

"This guy... always so ahead of himself" you thought.

Bambam turn to face the 4 of you and yelled "Guys! I see a fountain! Is that mid?"

You ran forward and over the tiny hill. You saw a grand circular water fountain with a couple of chests under the running water. "Wow" you said and stopped walking.

"We're here!" you yelled in excitement and opened your arms.

The rest of them caught up and they stopped where you stopped too.

"Wow~ This is actually really pretty..." RM said in amaze.

"That Jin... always have to make everything pretty... even his face" Jimin said.

RM's POV

As everyone was about to take a step forward, Rosé said "Wait, guys!  Shouldn't we scan the field first? What if there was a trap?"

"Right!" I said.
"Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually the smartest one here..."I said as I pulled out my wand.

"I'm unpredictable" Rosé said and grinned.

"Scan agri!" I cast a spell.

I closed my eyes to feel if there were any presences of people in my surrounding kilometer. I open my eyes and said "Bambam! No!"

Y/N's POV

You quickly looked at Bambam, he was about to take another step towards the fountain.

"Stop!" RM said.

Bambam turned around and said "Wha..." but before he could finish his sentence, he took the step and a tree branch ties around his ankle dragging him under the ground.

"Help me!!" Bambam yells as he gets dragged underground.

"Chroniker!" you yelled.

---------------------------------------------
Time stopped.

Everyone was frozen in their position, even Bambam. You touched Bambam and he entered the time-stopping dimension with you.

"Ughhh" he sighs and tries to pull himself away from the tree branch.

"Let me help you" you said as you touched Bambam's arm.
"Teleportation!" you said.

Then the two of you teleported back to your original spot, on the hill.

"Purifico!" you cast the clear magic spell and time continued.

---------------------------------------------

"Bambam!" Rosé yelled as she was still startled at what happened before you use your magic.

"Yes?" Bambam said.

"Fuc..." Rosé said a little startled that Bambam just appeared beside her.

Bambam covered her mouth. "Bad girl, no swearing" Bambam said and winked.

"How did you?..." Rosé mumbled with widening eyes.