32. Fake X Cowards

Jimin's POV

I went out very frequently for the past 3 days to look for supplies and for some prays.

I managed to collect a few more tags. One from Wrlinsword and another from Eaglelon.

Currently, this is the tally chart for the tags:

Ⓨ = You
Ⓙ = Jimin
Ⓡ = Rosé
Ⓧ = No one

Wrlinsword: Ⓨ Ⓙ Ⓙ
Eaglelon:Ⓙ Ⓡ Ⓡ Ⓧ
Lithleea: Ⓧ Ⓧ Ⓧ Ⓧ Ⓧ

Y/N has 1, Rosé has 2, and I have 5. I don't think I told you but I also got 2 more tags when I was out farming tags. (Underlined)

So... There are still 7 open, which means the most tags the Lithleeas can get is 2.

I'll definitely win at this rate.

Now, I just need to go back to the others.

---------------------------------------------
I started walking in direction of the forest I talked about with RM.

I can spot them in the distance.

Wait... I rubbed my eyes. Is that Y/N? She's awake?

"Speedy Gloom!" I said and launched myself towards them.

"Y/N! I'm so glad you are ok!" I said and hugged her tightly.

"Me too" she said calmly.

I pulled away from the hug and admired her beauty.

Wait.

Something doesn't seem right... She should be really excited too... but why does she seem like she's been expecting me?

I looked at her eyes and... something was off... Usually, I would be able to sense the love and affection through the window of her soul but... right now, I couldn't.

"What's wrong Jiminie?" she said.

I immediately jumped back to create a giant distance between me and her.

"You are not Y/N, she never calls me Jiminie" I said and pointed my wand at her and the fake RM, Bambam and Rosé.

The fake Y/N chuckled and stood up. "That was no fun" she said.

Then she waved her arm and they all changed back to their own selves and into their capes.

I saw the aqua stripe going from her shoulder to her sleeves.

4 Lithleeas.

Where the last one? Lithleeas are smart, they are most possibly working in a group.

I see their plan... they were waiting for the last 2 day all along... It was like a farming system... When majority of the tags were collected by one person, they would show up and rob that person. What a cruel way...

I can't fight them, especially when I don't have a plan and I can't hurt them...

I need to run.

"Speedy Gloom!" I said.

Nothing happened.

"Huh?" "Speedy Gloom!" I said again. Why is my spell not working?!

The Lithleeas laughed sarcastically.