50. Bush Camping X Duo?

Approximately 12 hours left of the clan war.

Y/N's POV

You didn't know where you and Jimin were going but it didn't matter because there should only be 3 other Wrlinswords left, excluding the little girl from earlier.

At the end the two of you just decided to hid in the forest because anywhere else would be too obvious.

You and Jimin found an abnormally huge bush in that forest and both hid in there.

"Y/N?" Jimin said.

"Yea?" you said.

"Are we gonna stay in this bush for the next 12 hours?" he asked.

"I think so..." you said and sat with your legs crossed.

"Uh... ok" Jimin said.

"Why? Do you have a better idea?" you asked.

"No, I think we should stay here too but it's just kinda boring" he said.

"Well... I mean this decrease the chances of us being killed" you said and shrugged.

"Yea I figured" Jimin said and pouts.

You smooth his cheeks with your thumb and said "I know I'm sorry"

Jimin wrapped his arms around your waist and snugged his head in the crotch of your neck.

"You can nap, I'll watch out for us" you said.

Jimin kissed your neck and closed his eyes.

------------------------------------------------------
Approximately 2 hours left of the clan war.

You suddenly hear footsteps approaching you and Jimin.

You shook Jimin's hand, hoping that you'll wake him up in time to react to anything that might happen.

But of course... in cliché books like this one, he didn't wake up.

The footsteps continue approaching and with no other choices, you used two of your chips.

"Adhibeo!"

You watched your surroundings enlarge as the two of you were converted into the size of ants.

You immediately shook Jimin to wake him up.

"Jimin, wake up" you said in a decently loud voice, knowing that no one would be able to hear you because of how small you both are.

"Hum?" a voice said. You couldn't tell if it was a female or a male voice. It wasn't too low or too high.

"What's wrong?" Jimin tiredly said and rubbed his eyes with his right hand.

"I hear someone, it might be the little girl from earlier..." you said.

"What do we do? Do we stay here?" you asked.

"I don't know... what chips do we have left?" Jimin asked.

You pulled out the chips from your pocket and showed them to him.

"Park Jimin, I know you're here. Show yourselves" a man said with a shaky voice.