12. Clans X Decision/Afraid

Y/N POV

Jin continues talking.

Jin walked towards the back wall and said "These are the four potential clans you will get sorted into"

He points at the first banner, the banner on the most left. It was a brown banner.

"This is Wrlinsword, their sprite animal is a horse. The students in this clan are wild, adventures and usually extroverts" Jin said and looked at Jimin.

"Yah~ what are you looking at?" Jimin said and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"I just have a feeling this suits you~" Jin said to Jimin and shrugged.

Then he continued walking forward along the banners. Next up is the orange banner.

"This is Gaigodith, their sprite animal is a goat. Students in this clan are faithful, independent, and have strong inner strength"

"I wonder which one I am" Jimin whispers in your ears.

You ignored him and continued listening to Professor Kim. You wonder how you are going to be able to stay focus once you two are in class...

Jin pointed at the aqua banner and said "This is our Eaglelon clan, their spirit animal is an eagle... obviously... and the students in this house are usually super creative and artistic both visually and linguistically. In addition, most of them are introverts, they don't like to communicate with others so it's usually hard to see them around the school" Jin said and laughed.

By hearing this brief introduction about Eaglelon, you already feel like Jungkook belongs to this place.

You knew Kookie loved seagulls but eagles are probably close enough for his preferences.

"And lastly what we have here is our wonderful Lithleea clan. This clan's spirit animal is an owl, which symbolizes this clan quite a lot... Mages in this clan are wised, intelligent, and are all very logical" Jin said and looked at you.

Jimin saw Jin looking at you after the last introduction of the Lithleea and decided to comfort and convince you that the two of you will end up in the same clan.

"Don't worry, we will both get sorted into the same clan!" Jimin said and held your small hands in his small hands.

You smiled at him.

"Aww~ how adorable, you two both have such smolllll handssss" Jin said and laughed.

"Hyung!! I'm a man okay?" Jimin said to Jin.

Jin turned around and whispered to himself quietly "A smol man" he said and giggled.

"I heard that!" Jimin said.

"Ops... forgot you hand super good ears" Jin said and turned back to face us.

"Guys why don't we get started? I want to get sorted into my clan already..." you said and tried to clam these two children down.

---------------------------------------------
You truly wanted to be in the same clan as Jimin because you wanted to be able to do sports and clan wars allied with him.

On the outside, you were probably a Lithleea but on the inside, you knew you were a true Gaigodith. Hopefully, The Cup of Jamshid will actually be able to tell your inner self.