41%

"Oi! Michaelis!"

I looked up from my phone, thumb directly over the send button as I came face to face with the one and only Ciel Phantomhive.

"What is it, Ciel?" I asked, lips pursed as I watched his noticeably short figure come to a halt before me and place his fists on his hips. Someone was in a touchy mood...

"Apparently my friend, who's name I will not mention, wants me to fuck you."

I raised an eyebrow at him before clearing my throat, having maybe sorta kinda choked on my iced tea.

"How does this have anything to do with me?" I asked, eyes moving to look to the right, out to he barely even busy street.

No one else was in the alleyway near the coffee shoppe by our work besides me and Ciel. We were the only two who had gone out, apparently, and I felt a sudden heat rush to the back of my neck as he stomped forward. He was determined as hell by the looks of it.

"You said you were questioning, right?" He asked, cerulean eyes set straight on my maroon ones.

I swallowed before composing myself.

"Yes? So?"

Ciel smirked, bringing his little clear coffee cup up to his mouth, lips wrapping around the straw. He grazed his teeth agaisnt it before pulling off with a slight pop.

"I'll help you figure it out."

I frowned at his statement.

"But I thought you weren't gay...?"

Ciel shrugged, his nails tapping the cup as he shifted to hold it in both hands.

"Who knows. But I do have one question of my own."

I nod as I wait for him to continue.

"Does Sebastian Michaelis is gay~"