Imagine #2

As your boyfriend

Jungkook

"[Y/N]!!" Jungkook yelled from inside the dorm. You ran from the bathroom as you had just gotten out of the shower in that moment. You had a towel wrapped around you. You ran frantically to the main room, "What!! What! What is it! Is there a fire?!" You looked around for something red-ish orange destroying everything, but you didn't find it.

Jungkook stared at you, "Wanna play..?" He asks with a joystick in his hand. You sighed and fixed the towel wrapped around you, "Seriously Jungkook you scared me.." You said, taking deep breaths to calm down your heart.
Jungkook plopped himself down on the couch. "That was the plan." He snickered. You shot him a glare, then softened up, "Fine, let me go change first." You turned around to head to your bedroom, but Jungkook quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you down to the couch, "Jungkook! What're you-"
"You don't need to change, come onnnnn let's play..!" Jungkook whined and pouted a little. "I'm literally in nothing but a towel Jungkook." You say as he held onto you, not letting you get back up. "So? I've seen all of you already. Let's just playyyy.." He pouts again. You heaved a sigh and stopped trying to get back up, seeing it was useless to the giant muscle man behind you.
"Fine, but when I beat you, don't start crying."

Taehyung

You were at the carnival with him. You both rode on all the scary rides, every rollercoaster, everything. Everything but the Ferris Wheel. Taehyung had threw away the cotton candy you finished. "So, ready to go?" You asked as yo faced him. "We have to go on the ferris wheel. We can't leave the carnival without it." He shook his head.
You snorted, "Okayy, c'mon let's go." Yo were the one who lead him there. Minutes later you two were in a booth.
"I hope you're not afraid of hei-" Before you could finish, Taehyung planted a kiss on your lips and then pulled away quickly. He looked away liked he didn't do anything in the first place. "What was that for..?" You asked with a slight grin. Taehyung shrugged, then he looked back at you. "I just wanted to kiss you." He made a pancake smile.

Then his eyes averted back to your lips. He made a look with his eyes. You've seen that look once or twice before. "Taehyung..? What're you scheming." You asked suspiciously.

"Nothing." He said as one of his large hands went to your hips and he pulled you closer to him. So much as to your lips were inches away from each other. "Taehyung-"
He suddenly pulled in again and kissed you, but this time it was longer and more passionate. The ferris wheel went round and round as you two made out in the booth and, when all was done, you two walked out like nothing happened. Taehyung's jacket was off, his hair was a mess, you're pretty sure you're only wearing one shoe. And there's a hickey on your neck.

Jimin

It's New Years eve. You and Jimin were celebrating with the group and many others at this huge party in the city. The countdown was close. Jimin had never left your side the whole night. "You shouldn't drink so much.." Jimin smiled at you. The music was loud and so was the conversations of various people that surrounded you both. "..you could get drunk and I wouldn't be able to take you home." He smirked. "Why?" You asked. "You know why." He responded. You blushed then sat your cup down, "Noted." You say.
Jimin was sitting next to you as you were standing. Your back against the wall. But that soon came to an end when Jimin took your waist and sat you down on his lap.