Chapter 7: Love is in the air.

Steve planned a special evening for valentines because life has been very difficult for his husband recently and he wanted to cheer him up. He planned for the girls to stay with Kono or Chin, whilst he made the house extra romantic. Kono and Chin had made it happen as Danny and Steve had been in New Jersey, to break the news to the Williams family. They didn't take it well and Danny struggled, which made Steve decide to do that bit extra for valentines. They had flown home early evening and Danny had walked into the house first and to his surprise there was flowers and candles and gentle music and the lovely smell of dinner.

Danny turned to the door with a massive smile on his face.

"What you smiling at Danno?" Steve asked walking into the house.

"Did you plan this baby?" Danny asked moving out of the way to let Steve in.

"Maybe do you like it?" Steve asked dropping the cases on the floor.

"I do very much so." Danny said walking closer to Steve.

Steve and Danny joined lips in a gentle yet passionate kiss. Steve snaked his arms around his husbands waist holding him close not letting go his lips. After letting go and pausing for breath they went to eat their romantic meal.

"How did you make this happen?" Danny asked.

"Our ohana Daniel." Steve said.

"That was so sweet of them."  Danny said with a smile.

"I know gorgeous I did this for you." Steve said running his fingers through Danny's hair.

"Babe if you don't stop that we won't be finishing dinner." Danny giggled.

"Why's that?" Steve said running his free hand along Danny's thigh until it was far from his crotch.

"Because if you keep going like that I won't be able to keep my hands off you." Danny answered turning back to his meal.

"Okay but after we eat." Steve said with a little wink.

"Of course." Danny answered.

They continued eating and 10 minutes later they were both going up the stairs with Steve carrying Danny, when they reached the top they were stumbling all over as the kisses became passionate. When they reached the bedroom Danny lifted Steve's shirt wrapping his legs tighter around his husbands waist, before he began to undo Steve's button and zip of his jeans and watched as they dropped to the floor. 

As Danny held on tight to Steve, Steve brought his hands up to in button Danny's shirt, When he began to undo Danny's trousers he felt his husbands dick twitch as he felt it get harder.

"That's hot babe." Steve whispered against Danny's lips.

Danny didn't say anything just placed kisses on Steve's neck, along with gentle bites and Steve continued to undo Danny's trousers until they dropped to the floor. They kissed passionately and both of their underwear ended up on the floor in a heap.

When Danny realised how close they were to the bed he pushed Steve backwards, so he'd land on top of him, he reached into the drawer searching for the tube of lube, when he found it he poured some on his fingers and prepared Steve for his dick, once Steve was less tight and ready Danny slicked up his hardened self and line it up and gently pushed in and began to get a steady rhythm going. 

They had been moaning hard and loud for a while, when they were both close to cumming, when there was a knock at the door. They decided to keep going ignore it, it probably wasn't important, but the person kept knocking and getting louder and louder. Danny rolled off of Steve before trying to get off the bed.

"You stay here Danno, we aren't finished." Steve said breathily before shoving on clothes and trying to hide his hardened self.

"As you wish baby." Danny said covering himself with the bed covers.

Steve left the room going down the stairs still trying to avoid anybody seeing his obvious hardness.

When he opened the door however that was no longer the problem at hand....