Chapter 11 Pregnant Allen

Author: well hello I know its been awhile but please don't hate me I had writers block sorry.
Allen: Author-Chan why am I pregnant.
Kanda: yeah now we can't have any fun.
Author:*nose bleed* fun huh what kind of fun *wink wink*
Kanda and Allen: *blush* Author-Chan come here now.
Author: enjoy the chapter *runs*.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-No One's POV-
The last thing Kanda and Allen wanted was trouble, when they told their classmates about Allen being pregnant. But trouble was what they got when the girls suddenly grabbed Allen and started to take him shopping for baby clothing and the guys and teachers Starting giving Kanda lectures on being nice and trying to be fatherly.

It was hell for both of them well for Kanda mainly because Allen was actually having fun looking at clothing with the girls and he was smiling and laughing with them, they even took him to look at pregnant lady clothes because Allen would be showing a bump soon.

And Allen didn't mind wearing girls clothes he looked girly enough anyway, so because of this the girls forced Allen to wear girl clothes when shopping. So now Allen was walking around wearing a pair of high waisted black skinny jeans, and a black belly top, and to cover his arm a black and white baseball jacket, the girl's giggled when Allen first put on the out fit because of the difference in the clothing and hair colour in which caused Allen to pout. So Allen walked around with the girls the 3 inch heel ankle boots clicking on the floor, and his shoulder length white hair in a French braid pulled over his shoulder in which pulled his bangs away from his face.

-Allen's POV-
It felt weird to walk around town in girls clothing and to have my bangs away from my face, which meant my scar was on full display to others, I nervously played with my gloved left hand and smiled and chatted along with the girls as we headed to another store to buy baby clothing.

On the way we passed a group of boy's that wolf whistled at us and we just ignored them rolling our eyes when I got a text message and pulled out my phone to see a message from...
Kanda.

Kanda<3: Help me or else there are going to be a lot of injured people in the class room.
Friday 13th Feb       16:42pm

I giggled causing the girls to look and they told me too ask Kanda and the other to come and meet us and I thought it was a great idea.

Me: Hey why don't you and the guys come down to town and hang with me and the girls also invite Lavi and Lenalee love u.
Friday 13th Feb.      16:44pm