You're so dead

Jaeden walked up to Wyatt comforting him. "What's wrong Wy?" He asked sweetly. Wyatt brushed him off. He loved Jaeden but he was not in the mood. He headed straight for Jack.

Noah stood in his way to Jack. "Noah. Move" Wyatt said clearly frustrated. "Wyatt calm down Jack didn't mean anything by it" Wyatt lightly pushed Noah aside so he became face to face with Jack. "What the fuck Jack?" "Wyatt I know, I'm sorry ok? I didn't try to-" "HOW DO YOU NOT TRY TO PUNCH SOMEONE" Jaeden grabbed Wyatt and pulled him back. As much as he could at least but he knew Wyatt was stronger. "You are so dead Grazer!"  He yelled as he wiggled out of Jaeden's grip and stormed off.

Finally Millie stopped crying. "How bad is it Millie?" Noah asked. "Really bad. Actually terrible." Just as she finished they pushed Finn down the hall in his bed. Everyone gasped and a few people let out some tears as a groggy Finn was wheeled past.

Jack ran up to his bedside keeping pace with the doctors pushing it. "Finn..." he said sympathetically. "Get away from me Grazer. Get far away from me and all my friends and take your little boyfriend too." Jack walked away with tears stinging his eyes.

"Millie tell me how bad he is" Noah pushed out finally. "Well he has a broken nose and lost a whole lost of blood from the scratches and cuts and inside his nose and mouth. He also had a major concoction-" Millie was cut short by Jaeden, "Jack you did all that?" Jack just slowly nodded in shock. "I wasn't finished. He also had brain damage from his skull cracking and cutting his brain." Jack just started sobbing as everyone was upset but astonished. Jack held a lot of power

"What are the risks?" Sadie asked. "Uhm... possibly loss of vision in his right eye. And probably memory loss. He might remember me and his mom, brother and maybe his father and my family but none of you." She cried out.

Then in all of their sorrow full circle they heard a nurse walk up being them. "Jack Grazer?" She asked. "That's me." He said. "Hi, I'm Nancy Wheeler, your family is ready for you"