Loud Music

WARNING: homophobia, sexual assault, under age drinking.

All the boys arrived at Sophia's house. All depending on her mood decided whether Sophia was a partier or not. They opened the front door to be greeted by a bunch of people dancing, drinking, mingling. Everyone broke off after that.

Jaeden and Jeremy went to the kitchen to snack and probably get drunk. They were well known for that. They walked through the crowded house and got to a big bowl filled with red liquid. Jaeden looked at another boy. Grade 12 already wasted, "What is in this?" Jaeden asked him "FUEL, PURE FUEL" the boy said before downing another drink. Jaeden shrugged and poured him and Jeremy a glass. He walked over to the snack table to see Jeremy had gotten them both a slice of pizza Sophia must have ordered, some chips, and veggies. They smiled taking a seat at a table. Jaeden took a sip from his drink and winced a little. "God this is strong" Jeremy spoke up. Jaeden nodded and laughed as him and his friend talked about whatever else.

Caleb went off to go join the other competitive soccer players. He was on the team and they loved partying together it was pretty simple. Most of them drunk and dancing with random girls, they always managed to make the life of the party grow with them. They had fun but always had too be reminded not to break anything. Caleb was normally cautious. He had one or two drinks and a snack but never got drunk.

Gaten ran off to find Sadie. They were best friends. They drank a few drinks but never too too much. They normally danced and mingled with all their friends and even people they didn't like. They made sure their friends were happy and having a good time before they had a good time. First they slowly sipped on one drink before hitting the dance floor and going crazy. Sophia even set up a karaoke kit. This would be fun.

Finn and Wyatt and Millie all went over to the popular crowd. Over there was Ashley, Lilia, and Maddie. Those kids always were the center of attention at any party. They drank too much, got in fights, blasted music, snuck off to have sex, whatever fit (a/n  @whateverindeed i love you notice me) Not those three though. I mean the sex part maybe the other things. They were easy to find in a crowd and everyone loved being around them.

Jack walked over to the sofa to find Sophia kissing this grade 12 he didn't know. She was definitely tipsy if not drunk. Jack walked away to stand against a wall in the corner.

Jack p.o.v.
I was leaning up against a wall just looking at everyone. They were mostly drunk and dancing and grinding on one another. I wanted to get out of there but I had no way home. Finn and Wyatt brought their cars and both were having a good time. Sophia couldn't drive me either because she was too busy sucking face, so here I was, stuck at a party. With no where to go I went to see how everyone was doing. First I walked to the kitchen to find Jeremy and Gaten, odd normally Gaten wasn't this way. They were both drunk and talking about something I had no interest in joining. I hadn't had a single drink and thank god for that. I don't want to end up like any of the sweaty and smelly freaks. I laughed and the two joking around as I walked out. I then saw Sophia in the same place as she was before but this time leaning on the guy and not kissing him. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to a bedroom shutting and locking the door.

"Soph, what the hell are you doing? You are drunk!"

"No I'm not Jack I've only had a few drinks" she slurred out.

"Yeah sure you have.. and who is that guy?"

"His name is Chosen Jacobs. He is in grade 12 and I've had my eye on him.."

"Sophia don't do anything... you won't remember in the morning."

She nodded and hugged me. "I'm glad you are my protector Jackie"

"Yeah, yeah. Now go get the guy of your dreams"

I left the room and turned the corner to see Caleb and his soccer mates. I don't like those boys, they are always causing trouble, but at least they weren't bullies and made Caleb happy. Caleb was a different type of person. He wasn't quiet like Jaeden or loud like Finn but he was very good looking, in a friendly way. I'm surprised he doesn't get more girls. He has had his eye on Sadie as well and Gaten but he didn't fight for her as much.

"Hey Jack, everything alright?"

"huh? Oh yeah sorry must've dozed off"

Caleb nodded, "I hope you are having a good time."

"Actually not that good of a time but I'll make it to either sleeping in the guest room or going home later I'm unsure"

"Well, have fun deciding." Caleb laughed and was back in his group

In the main room I saw Sadie and Millie dancing around, having fun. I joined them for a little bit.

"Hey Jack.. have you drank at all?" Sadie asked.

"Nah, I don't drink. Don't know how I'm getting home though" I leaned my head towards Wyatt and Finn who were screaming, laughing, and drinking with all the popular kids.

"I'll drive you." Millie said. "I don't drink and neither does Sadie so we are good"

I nodded and continued dancing with them. When the song was over I went off. I went towards the group with Finn and Wyatt when I Ashley being pinned up in the corner. Owen Teague was the biggest bully in highschool and he though Ashley was a slut. He called me a fag and beat me up. I had to do something because no one was paying attention.

"it's okay you little slut, I could use you in bed."

He had her wrists pinned to the wall beside her head. She was whining and squirming but he towered over her and could hold her down.

"Owen g-get o-ff of me" Ashley cried.

"HEY OWEN GET YOUR HAND OFF OF HER!" I yelled everyone turning around.

He let go of Ashley and passed her off to Nick, another bully, and started walking towards me. I was scared now but I couldn't do anything. I couldn't let him do that to Ashley. Everyone was staring at Owen now.

"Sorry little fag, but I don't do guys. Now leave me and your good 'ol sister Ashley alone"

I winced at the comment but fought back. "You aren't going anywhere alone with her."

"And why not little Jack?" He asked fake pouting. "You think she hasn't done that before?"

"AND YOU THINK SHE HAS?" I was yelling now, "I THINK YOU ARE JUST FUCKING DISGUSTING OWEN!"

Now he jumped at he swinging fists. I couldn't hit hard. I have only done that once and it almost killed someone. I want him to die but I was too scared to do that.

He hit me so many times in the head I was frozen. I couldn't move, I couldn't talk, I was super dizzy and I felt blood coming up my throat. Now I am on the ground. I can't see my eyes are swollen shut. I was bleeding every where. I could here people yelling.

"STOP" Gaten, Jeremy and Jaeden were yelling.

"HE'S GONNA KILL HIM" Millie yelled.

"OWEN STOP IT" Sadie and Sophia were yelling.

Why was no one helping. Why was no one stepping in. Finn was mad at me and so was Wyatt so they wouldn't do anything. I was stuck, lying in Sophia's living room. Then it stopped. Either he stopped or I just went numb. I couldn't feel any more hits, just pain. Then it went black.