1; Hi, I'm Liza.

CHAPTER ONE

So hi, I want to introduce myself before I am going to tell my story. My name is Liza Jane Edwards, but everyone calls me Liz. I am 19 years old and I am obsessed with Demi, Demetria Devonne Lovato. My bestfriend is Taylor Jones aka T and she's a Lovatic too. We've been friends since we were 6 and she is my everything. I've been a lovatic since 2009, and T since 2012. I went to 2 concerts before and they were amazing! Now we had tickets for a meet and greet, soundcheck and the concert! I couldn't be more happier. March 11 will be the best day of my life. I'll tell you what happend March 1 till now because a lot of things happend and they changed my life forever...

---

MARCH 1st.

'I am so excited!' 'Me too!' 'I can't believe we just bought tickets!' 'Me neither!' We hug eachother with big smiles on our face. 'We are acting like 11 year old girls' 'Who cares? We have tickets for DEMI LOVATOOOOO!' I scream 'YESSSS' We jump arround and just be extremly happy. This is the first concert we are going to together, I am so excited. 'Let the countdown begin!' 'Agree!' 10 more days... 10! I can't wait! 'I think I'm going home, my mom is waiting for me. oops' 'Haha it's okay, bye' I hug her and let her out. I go back to my room and open my laptop. I search for Demi Lovato - In Case and put the volume on 8O. My mom is late home tonight so I am home alone, I dance on neon lights and heart attack. When heart attack ended I go downstairs to get some food. My phone makes a sound. I got a whatsapp. I unlock my phone.

T:

10 more days! ahhhhh

I smile and reply:

I know right!!! CAN'T WAITTTTT!!!!!

Haha, we are such childs. I lock my phone and open the freezer for pizza. I put the pizza in the oven and go to the livingroom. I turn on the tv and lay down. After 30 minutes my pizza is ready. I go to the kitchen and when I have my pizza I go back to the livingroom. The rest of the evening I spend on watching Youtube video's.

MARCH 2nd.

I wake up arround 10AM, I stay in bed for another 20 minutes and then get out to get ready for my work. When I am busy with my make-up I get a whatsapp from Taylor. Probaly one with: 9 more daysss! I laugh in myself and continue doing my make-up. In my rush I forget to check my phone and to even make it worse I forget him too. 'You are late Liza!' 'I'm sorry!' I quickly take of my jacket and put on my work T-shirt. 'Next time you're late, you don't have to come back' 'It won't happend again' I turn arround and roll my eyes, ugh. I go to the kitchen and grab my little thingy I can notice orders on. I work in a restaurant and I really love this job, I also need to save money again because I just bought my ticket for The Neon Lights tour and I need money for an outfit I can wear to the concert... I work for 6 hours and then go home. When I get my phone I see that I have 9 messages from T, I open them.

T:

Hi,

It is

9 more days

till the

neon lightstour

with

demi

fucking lovato !

:D

I laugh, she is so weird but that's why I love her I reply with nine more messages and then take a shower. While showering my mom comes home, 'LIZ I AM HOME!' 'I AM IN THE SHOWER MOM!' 'OKAY! I'LL TALK WHEN YOU ARE OUT' I turn off the shower, I already was in there for 20 minutes and get dressed in a baggy outfit. When I come downstairs my mom is sitting at the kitchen table with something in front of her. 'What's that' I point at the box. 'That's a suprise for you' 'Can I open it now?' she nod. I grab the box and open it. 'Mom! It's so beautiful!!!' In the box is a T-shirt with I ❤️ Demi and than a lot of photos of her, there is also a phonecase in it with my fav pic of her. 'Thank you mom!' I hug her and she smiles 'Don't say thanks, I am happy you like it' I hug her again and go upstairs, I send T a picture of the stuff. After 1 minutes I have a reply with a lot of happy smileys and that she like it. I put the phone case on my phone and start working on a project I have to do for school. I am still on school but only 2 days in a week. Now I have a break of 3 months and then I'll have 3 days school, before then I have to finish this project thingy... It is a lot of work but I am already half way there. I work on the project for 2 hours and get tired so I stop with it. Then my phone rings. It's T.

'Heyheyy, whats up?'

'hey' she sounds sad.

'What's wrong baby?'

'Something happend and I am crying my eyes out, can you please come over?' I hear her crying harder again.

'Sure I am on my way, I'll be there in 20 minutes!'

I hang the phone and run downstairs. 'What are you going to do? Dinner is almost ready!' 'Sorry mom but there is something with T and she asked me to come now, bye!' 'Okay, bye' She kisses my cheek and I run to my bike, it's a long ride to her but I cycle fast.

- please vote