16; I will never leave you.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

'Hello Portugal.' I get out of the plane and watch the beautiful sky, there is only one cloud. I walk off the stairs, I already see so many papz.. Sugar walks in front of us, protecting us from the camera's. I hold Demi's hand and look down with a pokerface. 'Ok, the hotel is a ten minute drive.' Sugar says as we get in the car. 'Our flight goes to Italy tomorrow 8PM. We leave to the arena tonight at 3PM, show starts at 6. Okay?' We nod. I am really happy cause Demi and I are gonna perform our song tonight, I can't wait. The drive to our hotel is super fast, we take pictures with the fans outside the hotel and then go to our room. 'The bed is smaller than in Spain..' 'Do you have a problem with that?' I raise my eyebrow.' 'Ofcourse not' she says, pulling me closer. I kiss her and bite her bottom lip. 'Are you ready for singing tonight?' she says while letting go. I nod, 'Totally, I am so excited and nervous. What if they don't like it?' 'Then we will ask why they didn't liked it.' I laugh, 'Okay.' 'When do you wanna sing it? As first or last?' 'Well last before I go?' She nods, 'I thought that too.' I smile, 'We wrote a damn song, oh my goshh.' 'I know right.' I unlock my phone and get the lyrics of the song. I take a picture of it but so that you can't read it. I open Instagram and post the pic: Demi and I have a surprise for you guys at tonight's concert! #SooooExcited!!! ❤️❤️❤️. Demi reposts it and I gain like 3000 followers. I keep gaining, it's so weird.. 'I'm so nervous right now.' 'Relaxxx, you have three more hours.' 'I'm just so stressed.' 'I can calm you down if you want to?' She steps closer, I smile. 'How?' 'Well...' she brings her hand upto my cheek and kiss me. 'We can do the same as in Spain.' 'Mmh.' I push her on the bed and take off her shirt.

'Okay, I will do that high note.' We are laying in bed practicing our song. 'Yea and then I'll do this one, like this.' She sings the note. 'Perfect!' I smile, 'It's going to be awesome!' 'Yessss!' 'But the band knows the song right?' She nods. 'Great.' Her phone rings, 'Yes, okay, we are on our way.' She hangs the phone, 'Time to go babe.' I take a deep breath, 'I'm nervous.' 'We can do this, the song is perfect Liz..' I get my stuff together, 'I'm ready, Demz.' 'Okay, let's go.' We go downstairs and take the backdoor to our car. 'We have 150 meet and greet people today. Each has five minutes, we have twenty minutes between the end of the meet and greet and start of the show.' 'Wow.' 'This will be a busy night..' I sigh, I'm still super nervous. I feel Demi's hand on my leg, I look at her and smile. I'm so happy with her.

'This and this.' She get me the rings and I look in the mirror, I look good tonight. My hair is curled again and I wear a black dress, high heels, white jacket and multiply jewerly. 'Oh my god.' I turn around, it's Demi. 'You look sexy.' Her cheeks turn red, so do mine. 'Thanks babe.' I look at her outfit, 'You look sexy too.' She laughs, 'Thank you baby.' 'Are you ready for the meet and greet?' 'Totally, it's always fun.' She nods, 'It is.. And, the song is going to be perfect.' 'Oh shut up about that song, I just forgot about it.' She laughs, 'I'm sorry!' 'It's not funny Demz! Now I'm nervous again!' 'I didn't mean it like that babe. You know that.' I feel her lips in my neck. The door of our changingroom opens, 'Meet and greet.' I shrug, turn around and kiss Demi's lips, 'Let's go.' I count the stairsteps, 124, I don't always do that.. I only count them if I'm nervous so, but 124 is a lot.. I forget the stairs and go to the little room, it's different in Portugal, normally we stand in front of a background just at the end of the hallway. Now we have this little room, we still stand infront of a background but we have a little room, so we have more privacy. 'This is different.' 'I was just thinking about that, we have more privacy now.' 'It's safer.' Sugar says, 'Girls, ready?' 'I am.' 'I am too.' I do my hair one more time and wait for the first person. 'Hello.' I smile. 'Oh my god, hi...' Demi giggles and I smile at her. The girl clearly don't know what to say, 'I- I- Oh my god...' 'We're real and we won't bite.' I wink at her and pull her into a hug. Sugar gives me a glance, we are not allowed to get close to fans, only in the pictures. The rules can suck my ass, those fans came to see us, they paid for it, they deserve a god damn hug. I ignore Sugar and hug the girl tight, I saw the cuts on her writst, ofcourse I did.. 'I love you, please stay strong.' I whisper to her, she nods and lets go. Demi hugs her too and then we take the picture. 'Bye, stay strong.' I give her a handkiss. 'You're so nice to fans..' 'They are Lovatics, Demi. And yes I am, why not?' 'Because it's not save to get close to fan- Lovatics..' 'I don't care, they deserve it. I know the feeling..' 'I love you.' 'I love you too' I kiss her quick. 'Lizemi moment, oh my god..' Two girls walk in. I giggle, 'Hi girls.'